Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by lorileahb, Jun 15, 2009.

1. lorileahb

lorileahb Well-Known Member

I am freaking out. I just fell (stomach first) in the parking lot at work - am 28 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins. I managed to take a good chunk of the fall on my knee, which is pretty messed up. I can deal with that later.

My dh is on the way to pick me up and go to the doctor for a u/s - I haven't felt the babies move since, and I usually feel them most of the day. Plus, going to see a different doctor in the practice - mine is on vacation.

Prayers and good thoughts, please.

2. MissyEby

MissyEby Well-Known Member

Here is a hug and a prayer for you and your babies, I hope all is well. Please let us know!

Missy

:grouphug:

3. chellebelle

chellebelle Well-Known Member

Definitely! :hug: Hoping all is well! Please let us know how you all are!

4. erinrshmalo

erinrshmalo Active Member

I am thinking of you and your babies. They may just be startled. Think good, positive thoughts. Let us know how things go...

E-girl

5. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

Oh my! How scary! I'll be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way! PLEASE update up when you can!

6. watersurfers

watersurfers Well-Known Member

OMG, hope you and the babies are doing ok.

7. DebDai

DebDai Well-Known Member

Sending good vibes your way. :hug:

8. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Oh no...:hug: :hug:
    I hope everything is OK & keep us posted :grouphug:

9. caba

caba Banned

Oh my ... I can't imagine how scary that must be ... I'm sure all is fine, but sending you lots of good thoughts! Please update when you can!

10. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

I will be thinking of you and your lilttle ones.

11. dowlinal

dowlinal Well-Known Member

:hug: If it makes you feel any better, I feel pretty badly twice during my 35th week and everything turned out ok.

12. kristinp

kristinp Member

Prayers and good thoughts are coming from me as well. I fell at 15 weeks and fortunately everthing was fine...I am sure everything will be fine with you and your little ones. Keep us posted.
    xoxo

13. kbaldwin

kbaldwin Well-Known Member

Oh, my.... I'm sending all my positive thoughts your way! I imagine those babies got quite a jolt (as did you!!), and so hopefully that explains their quiet. Please keep us posted!!

14. Colette

Colette Active Member

Oh My I will be thinking of you and the babies! Keep us posted.

15. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh how scary. Please keep us posted. :grouphug:

16. Surrodoula

Surrodoula Well-Known Member

You and your babies are in my thoughts! I hope everything is well!

17. Chicklet

Chicklet Well-Known Member

:hug: Praying everything is ok! How scary for you :(

18. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:hug: Please update us as soon as you can. :hug: You and the babies are definatley in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

19. oh-baby-baby

oh-baby-baby Well-Known Member

20. twinsmommy11007

twinsmommy11007 Well-Known Member

my thoughts are with you keep us posted!

21. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Please keep us posted! Thinking good thoughts for you and your babies :grouphug:

22. kryscline

kryscline Well-Known Member

Lots of hugs and prayers for you and your babies!!

23. lorileahb

lorileahb Well-Known Member

Thanks, everyone!!! We are so relieved and happy to say the babies looked great - with strong heartbeats. Today must just be a sleepy day for them. :yahoo:

I'm resting at home for the next two days and should be good to go. Only have to call/go back if there is bleeding or pain (not including the knee pain...).

And the doctor was great - he made sure to prescribe no more falling forward... okay, a bit corny, but a bit of comic relief was appreciated at the time.

24. traceyp

traceyp Active Member

QUOTE(lorileahb @ Jun 15 2009, 04:42 PM) [snapback]1355477[/snapback]
    Thanks, everyone!!! We are so relieved and happy to say the babies looked great - with strong heartbeats. Today must just be a sleepy day for them. :yahoo:

I'm resting at home for the next two days and should be good to go. Only have to call/go back if there is bleeding or pain (not including the knee pain...).

And the doctor was great - he made sure to prescribe no more falling forward... okay, a bit corny, but a bit of comic relief was appreciated at the time.

So glad everyone is well! Take it easy:) and thank goodness for the cushion of the amniotic fluid!

25. That is GREEEEEEEAT News!!! I am soooo happy and relieved for you...and I bet you are too!

26. Melis

Melis Well-Known Member

The same thing happened to me when I was 28 weeks pregnant. I fell down somestairs and landed right on my belly... It was scary! It sent me into preterm labor but I was able to hand on until 33 weeks and my girlies are doing well. It is so scary, glad you are okay!

27. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

I'm so relieved to hear you are okay and so are the babies! Keep those babies cookin'!

28. nutty-mom

nutty-mom Well-Known Member

:hug: You and your precious babies are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug: I hope all is well.

I know this is scary. :hug: :cry: :hug:

I feel down the stairs mainly on my tummy when I was between 27 and 29 weeks, with my older ds. He was quit and didn't move for awhile either. I went to ER right away. Everything was ok.

:hug: Hang in there. :hug:

:hug: and :kiss:
    Penny

29. nutty-mom

nutty-mom Well-Known Member

I am so glad everything is ok

:) :) :hug: :) :)

30. jvanmourik

jvanmourik Well-Known Member

So glad everything is ok! That has to be so scary! i think lying low for a few days is definitely a good idea! :hug:

31. 2boysforus

2boysforus Well-Known Member

YAY! Glad to hear everyone checked out ok! Take care!

32. erinrshmalo

erinrshmalo Active Member

Oh good. I have been thinking about you this afternoon. Please take it easy and take care of that knee too! :)

33. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:Clap: I'm glad everything is okay!

34. charityhope611

charityhope611 Well-Known Member

I am so glad you and the babies are doing well!!!

35. AmyH

AmyH Well-Known Member

Glad to hear the babies are doing good! Best of luck healing that knee up!!