pregnant again..having some issues!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by 2monkeez, Nov 25, 2007.

1. 2monkeez

2monkeez Well-Known Member

Hi! My name is Kate, Mom to almost 4 year old ID boys, Matt and Gavin, and 17 month old Grace...as you could probably guess, baby #4 is a surprise! Never thought I'd get randomly pregnant, while breast feeding and on the mini-pill!!!But here I am!! Here's the issue, I am 8 weeks and a few days and spotting (not unusual for me...spotted through two healthy pregnancies and spotted resulting in 3 miscarriages) But this time I am really crampy...feels a lot like Braxton-hicks, and the spotting is that gross brown/pinkinsh and comes and goes...OB says don't worry (ha, ha). We have seen cardiac activity (at 7 weeks), but I am having nightmares about miscarriage and am scared to death...anybody that is further along have the same issues...can you take Terbutaline this early on ( i was on it for both of my healthy Pregnancies)? I need some encouragement!!!!

Thanks!!

Kate

2. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

I don't have any advice. Just wanted to offer :hug99:

3. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

I think during my twin pregnancy I was having some cramping. There isn't anything you can really do at this stage that I know of.
    :hi: Welcome to TS! Congrats on your surprise pregnancy! I hope it is uneventful from here on .

4. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

I bled a lot in my first trimester of this pg...and each time I had lots of cramps and even intestinal upset, just like labor or a m/c was starting. As you can tell I'm still pg!! Now I'm sitting around hoping these stinking ctx get going a little more regularly!!LOL!

5. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

I don't have any advice for you, but wanted to wish you the best of luck! I hope that the bleeding turns out to be nothing.

6. RondaJo

RondaJo Well-Known Member

With my twins I had some spotting in the beginning and everything was fine. This time around I've had quite a bit of cramping-no spotting-so far everything is fine.

:hug99: I know it's hard to not worry, but DO try to think positively.

*On a side note-I love your twins' names. My husband's name is Matt and our DS's name is Gavyn. :)

7. 2monkeez

2monkeez Well-Known Member

Hi again all! Thanks for all the encouragement, I am going to try to be positive about this, I suppose it will be what it will! My next OB appt is on Dec 10, so I just have to hang in for two more weeks, I think once I see that heart beat again, I will feel better! Thanks again!

8. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

I dont have any advice but wanted to say Congratulations. I hope the bleeding turns out to be nothing and you have a healthy pregnancy!

9. GirliesGalore

GirliesGalore Well-Known Member

The fact that you've already seen a heartbeat is huge encouragement. I'm sure you're ready to see it again! I do remember a crampy feeling with all of my pregnancies during the first 8wks, and especially with the girls. I hope it stops soon and your next appt. comes quickly! And congrats on your #4 surprise. I can relate!

10. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

No advice here just hugs... I am almost 8 weeks pg and have been bleeding for 2 weeks straight.. not really an cramps though.... I hope all is well and you have a healthy pregnancy and baby!!