pregnant forever!?!?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by astewart0610, Jul 27, 2012.

1. astewart0610

astewart0610 Well-Known Member

Hey guys!! Ok so I am sure this sounds silly but I may just need to vent to feel better. Well I am now almost 30 weeks with my twin boys!! Only 16 months since my daughter was born and I'm feeling like I've been pregnant for years! My first time around was a piece of cake compared to now. My daughter was born at 40+2 weeks and I never really was miserable until maybe the last week or two. So now here I am feeling horrible, heartburn, pelvic pain, stomach pains.. trouble sleeping and when I do wake up I feel like I slept under a truck tire and my body is just so sore. I really am not sure how I could possibly make it two more months. I can't go to the bathroom without being tired.. although my nesting as they call it as fully kicked in!!

2. efaith

efaith Well-Known Member

you poor thing! two pregnancies so close together are hard and a twin pregnancy is a big challenge - you have a double whammy! no wonder you're feeling over it! I found this twin pregnancy hard and I didn't have a wee toddler to keep up with either. Hang in there, you've almost made it!!

3. astewart0610

Thank u!! I think I just need that extra motivation !

4. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:youcandoit: It's so very, very hard and efaith is right- a toddler makes it double hard. But each day in is better for the babies so you will do it. Twin pregnancies are just so very hard because you feel full term so very early. :mad: Vent anytime!

5. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

(((hugs))) It's so hard. You're probably measuring forty weeks so you really do feel done! it will be over before you know it and you'll be holding those precious babies in your arms! You can do it!!

6. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

You can do it! I know how you feel. Just think in about 8 weeks, yes I know seems far, you'll be holding 2 new little babies!

7. DannyT

DannyT Well-Known Member

((Hugs)) I'm 32 weeks and know how hard it is for me and I don't have any little ones at home. Just take it one day at a time and they will be here soon.

I am measuring over 40 weeks now so I bet you are measuring close or already full term - we just have to survive a few more weeks :)

Good Luck!

8. astewart0610

Thanks guys I really appreciate all the support!! I have a question may be tmi. Lol my husband says he feels my cervix when we have sex and it hurts him... Any idea if that's possible??

9. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

I agree, hang in there! I'm 34 weeks and I'm ready to be done! But, I know I need to keep my boys in a few more weeks for things to be ok! You will make it!! :)