Pregnesia has struck again!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Mrs.B, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Mrs.B

Mrs.B Well-Known Member

DH and I were discussing the options we have on who is going to watch DD should I go into labor unexpectedly. I sat there rummaging my brain "well what did we do last time?" I mean I seriously thought about it for a minute or so and DH asked me "what are you thinking about?" when I told him "who watched Sammy last time?" - he let out a huge laugh and then said "oh my poor honey, suffering from pregnesia again, umm Sammy was born last time" [​IMG]

Now I know you ladies have some stories about pregnesia and would love to hear about it!

2. Mrs.B

Mrs.B Well-Known Member

DH and I were discussing the options we have on who is going to watch DD should I go into labor unexpectedly. I sat there rummaging my brain "well what did we do last time?" I mean I seriously thought about it for a minute or so and DH asked me "what are you thinking about?" when I told him "who watched Sammy last time?" - he let out a huge laugh and then said "oh my poor honey, suffering from pregnesia again, umm Sammy was born last time" [​IMG]

Now I know you ladies have some stories about pregnesia and would love to hear about it!

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] you are NOT the only one!!!!

I was fixing my youngest son's dinner plate the other night -
    I scooped a scoop of mashed potatoes and could NOT find the spoon I had just used ANYWHERE!!! I was getting upset because I had JUST used it to scoop his potatoes!!! DH laughed and said it's on his plate!!
    (that I still had in my hand!) [​IMG]

4. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

I love it, "pregnesia!" I'm borrwing it. I am completely brain-emptied. I no longer do math in public, or remember ANYTHING from one minute to the next. Bu - at least now i have a nice clinical term fo rit when my DH looks at me as if "uh, didn't we just DISCUSS this?!!"

5. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

Pregnesia is the best description ever. I am a sufferer as well. I can't remember what I was doing 5 seconds ago. I will find myself standing in the kitchen going, "I know I came in here for a reason...what was it...?" and I'll have no idea. I will open a package of crystal light to make a pitcher, and then get the pitcher out and ask, "why am I holding a pitcher?" I think my DH thinks I'm faking it, but honestly it's like the synapses aren't firing anymore!

Reyna

6. AWerner

AWerner Well-Known Member

today at my dr appt I went in to give the sample, sat down, then realized i forgot to give the sample. oops. [​IMG]

7. lovebeingmama

lovebeingmama Well-Known Member

After your babies arrive, it's called "twin mommy brain". [​IMG]