Preschool Websites

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by reeba1976, Jan 30, 2008.

1. reeba1976

reeba1976 Well-Known Member

Anyone know of some good websites that I can let the boys "play" with?

2. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

3. sjoprice

sjoprice Well-Known Member

www.starfall.com

4. LilBrwnBrd

LilBrwnBrd Well-Known Member

http://www.boohbah.com

A little weird - I don't get the colorful alien thing, but the boys used to be really entertained by this site. What I like best about it is that it's really intuitive for toddlers.... No words but lots of fun! Enjoy! --P.

5. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

www.pbskids.com is great. It has all those pbs shows to choose from. We also do www.nickjr.com. And since I have girls, we do strawberry shortchake and barbie as well.

6. KCMichigan

KCMichigan Well-Known Member

www.fisherprice.com has some fun infant/toddler/preschool activitie pages. You can do online stuff or print out!!!

7. lovafox

lovafox Well-Known Member

Love, love, love our FP Easy Link!

"The Easy-Link Internet Launch Pad makes it easy for computer savvy kids to surf the net and visit safe, child-appropriate websites. Parents simply connect the launch pad to a computer using the included USB cord, and when kids plug a character figure into the system, they are taken directly to that character's website - without offering access to additional websites and from getting into your computer's files. Kids can then play the online games on those websites by using your computer's current mouse and the arrow keys on the Launch Pad. Includes base unit for character smart keys and a soft mouse pad."

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2678325

We have all of the keys - Wiggles, Clifford, Bob the Builder, Thomas, Fisher Price, Sesame Street, Barney, Arthur and Dragon Tails.

Be sure to check it out!