Purchasing the Little Tikes Endless Adventures picnic table

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by [email protected], Dec 9, 2008.

1. angeez78@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

We are ordering the Little Tikes Endless Adventures picnic table for our DS (reg. sized one) and I have been holding off hoping someone would offer free shipping or a discount. Well so far I haven't found any good deals. It is $70 and shipping for most places is around $20. Has anyone seen a good deal or know of any coupon codes for anywhere.

Thanks so much!

You know how it is to try and save a little!

2. Cindy H

Cindy H Well-Known Member

I am not sure about your particular table BUT

We wanted to buy a pcinic style table for our DD when she was 1 year old. We had a hard time finding one so we got her something else. Then in January when the CHirstmas stuff is gone and the Spring/Summer stuff started being put out we foudn the perfect one and got it for her then.

Cindy

3. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Here are some coupon codes. You might be able to use the $10 off purchase of $50 or more. GL!

4. djpizzuti

djpizzuti Well-Known Member

I think I have that in my garage... in the box. I'll go check. If I do, you can pay shipping and have it :D .

5. AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta Well-Known Member

No idea what it is, or where it's sold. But if it's at TRUS, you can sign up for their rewards program and get free shipping the next day. Walmart - use Ship to Store. Beyond that, I'm clueless.

We found our picnic table at Sam's, and it came with a sand box. We got there and they were all gone. They found the display model in the back, unboxed, and sold it to us at a great discount. Sometimes, you just have to wait for the right opportunity.