Question about underwear for those of you with same sex twins

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by AimeeThomp, Feb 22, 2010.

1. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I share with my husband now. :)

2. ejradcliffe

ejradcliffe Well-Known Member

Great question! I have b/g twins that have not started potty-training yet, so I hadn't thought about it. But reading all of these, I'm reminded of several times where my oldest DS and his cousins have shared... recently, my newphew (almost 8) had a little "accident" at my house, and discreetly asked me what to do. I threw his boxer briefs in the wash and told him to go up and get a pair of his cousins (my DS). He didn't bat an eye, put them on, and went right back to playing. A few weeks later, I notice my DS wearing the boxer briefs (his underwear are all briefs) and mentioned that they weren't his and needed to go back to his cousin. He also didn't bat an eye that he was wearing someone else's underwear and wanted to keep them! So apparently they really don't care... unfortunately, I can see both of these boys having a similar attitude about it still in college, so I'm glad they're not twins!

3. SuzyHolland

SuzyHolland Well-Known Member

No sharing here

We have some personal colours.
    Cosmo = blue
    Keagan = Green

Keagan loves red... since cars

So I try to get underwear with those colours. And Keagan gets cars and Cosmo Micky mouse.

They know very well what is their's.

Socks..well Keagan has 90% red socks hahaha his choice
    Cosmo mostly blue
    Must say i don't care about socks that mach with the clothes