Reading this made my day, and you might enjoy it too-

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by [email protected], Mar 5, 2012.

1. trudyhm@att.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

I have just discovered this writer's blog and articles, and to me, she articulates nuances of motherhood brilliantly-

Don't Carpe Diem

She wrote a great piece on the recent debate between working and stay at home moms.

Friendly Fire

Enjoy!

2. dtomecko

dtomecko Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting! I found the second one made some great points that I hadn't thought of before! I liked the first post too. I remember seeing that one linked on FB before, and I really enjoyed it.

3. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

I haven't read the second one, but I've always seen good and bad points to working or not, so it's never been a real debate issue for me!

As of the first one, I saw it on FB too and totally agree... It was nice to see that I wasn't alone, considering all the 'I'm super happy and all is great' status that I keep seeing from other moms... it's alright to find it hard and not enjoy every minute of it!

4. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

I read the first awhile ago, but just read the second. Great piece on why we should all treat each other with respect and value the choices we have all made.