Really Early U/S shows twins - scared though

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by wannabemomma, Jul 24, 2008.

1. wannabemomma

wannabemomma New Member

At my U/S today they found two sacs, one with a yolk and one with a tiny possible yolk...I believe I am 5w4d, but the sacs were measuring 4w5d and 4w4d...the tech said it is hard to determine anything w/o the embryo, but I am feeling like they are measuring too far behind...I won't go back for another 2 wks to check progress, I am really tired, but my sore BBs have sortof gone away and I don't have any other symptoms...I am worried...

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hi and welcome to Twinstuff! :sign0016: It is still early, so hopefully you will have more answers at your next u/s. :hug99:

3. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

At my 6w1d u/s, they could see 2 sacs, but only one heartbeat- it wasn't until 6w6d that twins were confirmed, so it's still very early for you. And pg symptoms can come and go, so try not to worry! Good luck and I hope you're able to see 2 at your next u/s!

4. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Welcome!!
    As tho others have said, it is still early - hopefully your next u/s will have more solid results :)
    good luck!!

5. snoopytwins

snoopytwins Well-Known Member

Congratultions. You are still very early and it is very difficult to get an accurate measurement or assess the viability at this point.

Symptoms come and go...mine came and went all the time. Still do.

Wishing you good luck and more information at your next appointment.

6. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Hi and Welcome to TS!! I hope you are able to get more answers at your next appointment!! Keep us posted!

7. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

QUOTE(wannabemomma @ Jul 24 2008, 11:19 AM) [snapback]893637[/snapback]
    At my U/S today they found two sacs, one with a yolk and one with a tiny possible yolk...I believe I am 5w4d, but the sacs were measuring 4w5d and 4w4d...the tech said it is hard to determine anything w/o the embryo, but I am feeling like they are measuring too far behind...I won't go back for another 2 wks to check progress, I am really tired, but my sore BBs have sortof gone away and I don't have any other symptoms...I am worried...

Hi and welcome to Twinstuff! I agree with the others, it is still really early. I hope your next u/s shows that everything is fine. :hug99: Please keep us updated.