Recommended Vans

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by rainkane, Oct 30, 2010.

1. rainkane

rainkane Member

Well we have to up size the vehicle, right now we have a Colorado truck, which barely fit the car seats, but now we have to get a van to fit three car seats.. so any recommendations? We haven't been looking yet as my husband is dreading it he doesn't want to give up his man truck for a van. Plus we have a lease on the truck that's technically not over for another year and a half so hopefully they let us get out of it sooner if we get another vehicle from them.

2. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

I love our Odyssey. We can fit four carseats no problem and have plenty of storage. My mom has the Sienna that's 4wd if that's needed wher eyou live.

3. rubyturquoise

rubyturquoise Well-Known Member

Love my Sienna. Had a Caravan a while back--Sienna is MUCH better.

4. mhardman

mhardman Well-Known Member

We are getting one as my Elantra won't hold my family much longer. LOL. WOuld love the odyssey but not sure I want to pay that price. Looking at Sienna and something else I forgot. Just wanted to see what other people said.

5. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

If you want something that's a great ride but cheaper than Honda or Toyota I suggest a Kia, which is what we have. We never thought we would love it as much as we do, but it is one of the best riding vehicles I have ever been in. Everyone that rides it just compliments us on how nice it is.

6. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I have the newer model of the Town and Country (Chrysler) LOVE IT!!!!

7. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

When we were buying, we bought the Honday because it was cheaper than the Toyota, but there wasn't that much of a price difference. We were looking at the mid-level ones.

8. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Love my Sienna! :)