Researching Vaccinations

Discussion in 'General' started by Kendra77, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Kendra77

Kendra77 Well-Known Member

I just want to warn people they should research vaccines prior to giving birth because at the hospital in many cases they start giving vaccines (the Hep B)  right away. Vaccines are not safe, I found out the hard way.
    Last month a whistle blower from the CDC, a scientist, came forward with information about fraud . The CDC has known for more than a decade that there is a link between vaccines and autism but they have covered it up and lied about it. 

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/-1946409.htm

There are a lot of articles online about it. I wish I had the chance to research vaccines, both of my twins were injured by them and they both ended up on different parts of the autism spectrum. It was this forum that warned me about the MMR , women were on here saying "The MMR is the one that causes autism". It really made me nervous so I delayed it for a few months, instead of at 12 months they got it at 15 months...and in the part of Canada where I live they schedule the MMR for 12 months and again at 18 months. I told the doctor I wasn't giving them the 18 month shot, I'd wait until they started kindergarten, like they do in the U.S.. I really believe that cancelling that shot saved my son from severe autism, he has mild to moderate autism.
    Prior to the MMR he was perfect, he said his first words at 9 months, "yogo" for yogourt and "mommy", , now he's non-verbal and he can't move his mouth to form most consonants. My daughter can talk and has a much milder case.
    I'm really grateful to the women who warned me about the MMR, I wish I had rejected it completely. I want to make sure I warn people about the vaccines, especially after this news came out about criminal cover- ups and dishonesty at the CDC regarding vaccines.
    If you'd like to hear other mothers tell their stories about vaccine injury they've started a youtube channel #hearthiswell with videos in response to Elizabeth Cohen from CNN who lied about the connection recently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBtWWqAs3lo

2. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

Vaccines do not cause autism. There has been so much scientific research proving this that I can't believe anyone is still trying to argue it. I'm not sure what your goal is here, but you are incorrect.

7 people like this.
  3. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Is this for real or a spam post?  

4. Kendra77

Vaccines most definitely DO cause autism !  Did you not read the post ?
    The Center for Disease Control has been lying to the public and covering up the truth for more than ten years ! A scientist, Dr.William Thompson, who worked on a study with Colleen Boyle has come forward three weeks ago as a whistle blower.. You can google #CDC whistle blower and read  a ton of articles on the subject. You can also hear parents talk about their experiences with vaccine induced autism on youtube by searching for # cdc whistle blower or #hearthiswell. The CDC vaccine studies have been fraudulent !!!
    There are more than 80 peer reviewed studies that DO show a link between vaccines and autism. The blogger at "adventures in autism " has made a list of those studies. http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.ca/2007/06/no-evidence-of-any-link.html

Please don't believe the propaganda from the CDC. There's going to be a congressional investigation into their fraud.
    Here is a video of Colleen Boyle from the CDC trying to evade answers at a hearing on autism last year. She finally admits that there has never been a study comparing vaccinated and un-vaccinated children. The congressman also mentions Dr. Paul Thorsen, one of the CDC's researchers who wrote some of  the studies pretending there was no link between vaccines and autism, he's now a fugitive because he stole over a million dollars of the CDC research money. That's how honest the employees at the CDC have been !  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNWTOmEi_6A
    Vaccines can and DO cause autism ! I'm a first hand eye witness, I saw it happen to my son.

5. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

I'd rather have a vaccinated kid with Autism than a dead kid from whooping cough.

3 people like this.
  6. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Just skimmed the articles you mentioned that were catalogued on that blog.  It looks like the majority are experiments that examined the effects of mercury on brain development (mostly basic science in non-humans).  However, since 2001 MOST vaccines no longer contain thimerosol.  From the CDC: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/Thimerosal/Index.html

And doing a google search for your research into the safety of vaccines is not the best way to research this topic.  Blogs and other scare sites are NOT medical research.  If you want to research, use PubMed. 

3 people like this.
  7. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I stopped reading at "vaccines cause autism."   

3 people like this.
  8. Kendra77

I don't really care about any snarky comments by ignorant people. I used to be ignorant (completely lacking in knowledge of vaccine ingredients and how harmful they are) too and back in 2009 when I was vaccinating my twins right on schedule like a lemming, I read comments on this website that said the MMR can cause autism and it really scared me. I mentioned my concerns to the doctor and he said his three kids had been vaccinated with it and nothing happened. I assumed that it was a rare event so unfortunately I took the chance and my perfect, healthy son became vaccine injured and very sick.(i.e. autistic).

The fact that a whistleblower came forward last month from the CDC and admitted that the CDC has BEEN LYING to the public about the MMR-autism connection and falsifying their studies should make people do their own research. Maybe I didn't make that clear in my previous post. A  SCIENTIST CAME FORWARD AND ADMITTED THAT THE CDC LIES TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT VACCINES AND THEY FALSIFY THEIR DATA> THEIR STUDIES ARE FRAUDULENT !
    http://www.naturalnews.com/046630_cdc_whistleblower_public_confession_dr_william_thompson.html

1 person likes this.
  9. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

This isn't true- See this snopes summary of the facts (they interviewed the "supposed" CDC whistleblower): http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/cdcwhistleblower.asp

The real lies came from Dr. Andrew Wakefield who falsified data that was first published in his 1998 article that linked MMR vaccines to autism.  Here is a link to the American Academy of Pediatrics website that summarizes the data and the scientific evidence against it: http://www2.aap.org/immunization/families/autismwakefield.html Many researchers tried to replicate his results and could not.... the journals that published his work, retracted his studies after thorough investigations into this scientific misconduct.

It's difficult to wade through the information presented online about all of this and try to differentiate reliable sources versus scare sites.  I'm not a lemming because my girls are vaccinated.  I'm an informed mother.  The risk of vaccine-preventable diseases coming back (and they are), are a huge public health problem.  

Autism is also a large issue in the medical community, but we are wasting time focusing on the wrong thing because of Dr. Wakefield's fraudulent studies.. instead of trying to understand the true reason why rates of Autism are rising.  

7 people like this.
  10. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

The Wakefield study had not been challenged in 2009, and there was still a lot of confusion around vaccine studies.

I am very, very sorry about your son's autism. It is hard to deal with. As entitled as you are to your opinion, people who believe vaccines are safe and beneficial are entitled to theirs. And there is overwhelming scientific, peer reviewed literature to support them. Please don't call people ignorant and snarky; that tends to shut down conversation.

5 people like this.