S/O off Haircut: How many of you still have baldies?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by kingeomer, Mar 27, 2009.

1. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I feel like my babies should be in the Hair Club for Kids. 15 months old and STILL bald. I see all these cute hair cut pictures and look at my kids and think, "Hmmm...at the rate we're going, this might happen at 5"
    Anyone here still have baldies? When I can expect hair???
    DH and I both say we are going to plant hair seeds in their heads to give them some hair :)

2. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You are not alone!

Nicholas-has had TWO haircuts and he's 17 months. The first was in December, and the second one was just this month. And let me tell you-he could have had at least three haircuts by now!

Anthony? Well...He's goe SOME hair....but not much! I joke that this baby is going to have more hair than Anthony when he/she is born! Part of me thinks it will be true! I have a photo of the boys in the tub-I should find it and post it. I can't right now because I need to go get ready..Later tonight I will see if I can find it.

3. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

4. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My twin neices didn't get their first haircut until they were 3.

5. ldsangel19

ldsangel19 Well-Known Member

My girls were bald until they were around 18 months. Then it seemed like it grew in overnight.

6. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Sophie hasnt had a haircut and she is nearly 3! Her hairs has finally started to grow but it is going to be a while before i can get it cut, jack on the other hand had his first haircut just after he turned 1 and now has to get one every 6 weeks or so x

7. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

8. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Thanks for sharing your pictures of your babies ladies! It cracks me up to see newborn babies with more hair then my twins combined!!!!

9. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

Just jumping in here to say my girls were basically bald until they were about 18 months. Their first hair cut was at 2 and a half. Now at 4 and a half they've only had three haircuts in their life. (though they do have hair to the middle of their backs now.)

10. CROSSTWINS

CROSSTWINS Well-Known Member

My girls still don't have much and they are 22 months. I don't see a haircut happening anytime soon.

11. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

OMGosh all your lil baldies are adorable! All my cousins' kids were baldies forever, but I just can't relate since mine were both born with a ton of hair. Enjoy your baldies while it lasts.. just one less thing you have to deal with in the morning ;)

12. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

I guess I wouldn't call mine bald, but they certainly don't have much hair. They don't have enough to put in a little pony tail or clip with a barrette. They definitely have more now than they did just a couple of months ago though.

13. heathertwins

heathertwins Well-Known Member

Yup one baldie and one with some hair in a mullet form. My baldie just has a dusting of hair, sometimes I lick it to try to get it to grow....not sure why. I do kiss her head more though without all the hair. My daughter with hair i love to play with her blondie curls.

14. Cynthia3200

Cynthia3200 Well-Known Member