Safe Bracelets for Identical Twins!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by LindyFrog, Oct 12, 2007.

1. LindyFrog

LindyFrog Well-Known Member

My girls look so identical that we often get them mixed up. Yes, I know, I am the mommy, and I spend hours a day looking at them, but they are just so identical! I have been searching for months for a safe bracelet that we could use to colorcode the girls. E usually gets something pink or blue and G usually gets something green or purple (sippy cups, hair bows, hair bands, clothes...anything to separate them a bit). I do not feel that the little baby bracelets are safe for my girls, I am afraid they would come apart, get caught on something, and then they would swallow the chain...or something along that line. So, I came up with the idea of those silicone bands that people wear nowadays, only I have not been able to find them in small enough sizes. Last weekend, I finally found a company who has a 5.5" band! It is called www.design-a-band.com, and no, I am not affiliated with this company whatsoever. I ordered the plain colored bands with no message for $2.50 apiece. The customer service has been great, and the email response was good. The website is not extremely easy to follow, but not too bad.
    Just wanted to share!

2. SweetpeaG

SweetpeaG Well-Known Member

I'd be afraid my boys would swallow these too....though they are the rambunctious, get-into-everything-they-shouldn't type.

3. Appymomma

Appymomma Well-Known Member

You know with my aunt's twins, identical we just kept one girls toe nails painted.

4. hudsonfour

hudsonfour Well-Known Member

My girls have worn the bracelets from Custom Bracelets by Lisa for about 1.5 years now. They have held up great and my girls don't take them off...ever.

Glad you found something to work for you. :)