Sam's Diapers (smileys), no longer selling them... question about the new brand

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by ValeriGail4, Nov 22, 2006.

1. ValeriGail4

ValeriGail4 Well-Known Member

ARG!! Sam's here stopped selling the Smiley's brand of diapers. We loved that Brand!! We just ran out of our "overstock" and need to pick up some more.

They now have Members mark.

Have any of you tried this brand, and is it an ok brand? Are the diapers good?

I hate to spend the money on them and then not like them, you know?

The price is higher than the smileys (which totally aggrevates me, if replacing a brand... can't they replace with something in the same price range???? LOL)... but still cheaper than buying diapers from walmart.

Anyways.. if you've used them, could you please let me know what you thought? PLEASE!!!!

2. ValeriGail4

ARG!! Sam's here stopped selling the Smiley's brand of diapers. We loved that Brand!! We just ran out of our "overstock" and need to pick up some more.

They now have Members mark.

Have any of you tried this brand, and is it an ok brand? Are the diapers good?

I hate to spend the money on them and then not like them, you know?

The price is higher than the smileys (which totally aggrevates me, if replacing a brand... can't they replace with something in the same price range???? LOL)... but still cheaper than buying diapers from walmart.

Anyways.. if you've used them, could you please let me know what you thought? PLEASE!!!!

3. micheleinohio

micheleinohio Well-Known Member

4. ValeriGail4

Well thats totally anoying! Specially since they raised the price $7!! Ok, that gets me. I am officially POed about that!

5. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

They are the exact same diaper. I didn't know they raise the price though (FIL supplies us diapers).

6. Tam1969

Tam1969 Well-Known Member

I have always used Member's Mark. I thought it was just the box that they changed, at least that's what the pamplet inside the box said.

7. twindependent

twindependent Well-Known Member

Yeah, my sister's got 2 in diapers right now and she just about had a heart attack, in our store they raised the price of one box by OVER $10!!! [​IMG]

8. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

The price is higher, but I think it does contain more diapers. It is the exact same thing as smilies though.

9. Amy A

Amy A Well-Known Member

same diapers, the price is higher, but there are more diapers than before.

10. Ky_sweet_tea

Ky_sweet_tea Well-Known Member

Yes same diaper different box. Ours went up 9.00 and in the size 4 I get 20 more.

11. jennifur25

jennifur25 Well-Known Member

I accidentally bought them last time i was there, not noticing the difference until i saw the price at checkout and I couldn't WAIT to be finished with that box. They leaked way more and were just awful. I just bought a small bag of Target brand to try them out, cuz it seems like Target is cheaper now.

Jen