scrambled eggs?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by atinar, Apr 30, 2010.

1. atinar

atinar Well-Known Member

Hi mommies,

This may seems like a dumb question but I am quite confused: can I give my one year sons scrambled eggs?When I give them boiled eggs, tiny bits fell ALL over the carpet, so scrambled eggs would be more easier to give.

Many thanks in advance for your kind input.

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yup, as long as they have no egg allergies. I made scrambled eggs with just yolk before they were one and after they turned one, I use the whole egg. My kids like their eggs made with a little milk and some cheese.

3. Aeliza

Aeliza Well-Known Member

That was one of the first things we gave them when they turned 1. My husband was looking forward to letting them taste his scrambled eggs. He makes his with cheese and milk. They LOVED it and the mess wasn't too bad.

4. atinar

atinar Well-Known Member

:thanks: :yahoo: Glad to know that I can finally switch to scrambled egg!

5. trudyhm@att.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

We did scrambled yolks before 1 and whole eggs after 1. Mine eat them every other morning and it's their favorite breakfast. I use some milk and cheese too, and add in some diced ham or turkey and occasionally I'll sneak in some bits of veggies! I make them the easy way - in the microwave.

6. amelowe9

amelowe9 Well-Known Member

Same as mine:) They LOVE scrambled eggs...I'll also add a little s&p and add an extra egg so I can have some too!