second attempt at 3-d u/s and question about posting pics

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by kuchar, Dec 2, 2006.

1. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

This won't be a long posting... my not-so-great-typing-skills are now also battling the carpal tunnel wrist stabilizer I got today! (I hope it helps!)

I went to the re-do of my 3-d ultrasound. For those of you who didn't get to enjoy my rant about the first one, it went badly and we didn't get to see anything or get any pictures. Well, today's started out not so great, but we did end up getting at least a few good face shots of each baby!!! It was very cool! The girl's turned out a little better than the boy's (he looks like he has a huge hole in his head), but still... the whole experience was much better the second time around! I'm very glad I went back to try again!

Can I post the pictures on here? If anyone has any advice on how to do it, that would be great. Thanks!

Helen

2. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

This won't be a long posting... my not-so-great-typing-skills are now also battling the carpal tunnel wrist stabilizer I got today! (I hope it helps!)

I went to the re-do of my 3-d ultrasound. For those of you who didn't get to enjoy my rant about the first one, it went badly and we didn't get to see anything or get any pictures. Well, today's started out not so great, but we did end up getting at least a few good face shots of each baby!!! It was very cool! The girl's turned out a little better than the boy's (he looks like he has a huge hole in his head), but still... the whole experience was much better the second time around! I'm very glad I went back to try again!

Can I post the pictures on here? If anyone has any advice on how to do it, that would be great. Thanks!

Helen

3. ~*CHELS*~

~*CHELS*~ Well-Known Member

Hey I had to figure it out too but If you go to a imagin hosting site you can upload your pics then put them on here. I used photobucket. after you upload the pics copy and paste the "IMG" code on here and then you will have some beautiful pics of beautiful babies for everyone to see!! hope I helped

4. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Glad to hear things went better the second time around!

Chels is correct in that you can share your photos by hosting them on a webite then copying the URL and pasting that into one of your posts. Viewers can then click on the link to see the pics! Looking forward to seeing the pics!

5. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG]Glad you got to see the babies better today! I think what you experienced is pretty commom. My sonographer took 3D pics a couple of weeks ago and all she could get was the face. And on one of my boys, it was even difficult to get that one of his face. But just one is all it takes to melt your heart! [​IMG]

6. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I am so glad that you went back!! that made it all worth it!!
    How are your babies positioned?