Share a room, or seperate rooms for 16 Year Old Twin Boys?

Discussion in 'General' started by ElleNroy, Jan 5, 2013.

1. ElleNroy

ElleNroy New Member

Hello, I have twin boys whom are now 16 and have had seperate rooms since they were toddlers. They're very close to one another and choose to match their clothes and everything else. Recently, they've been asking to share a room and to even share a bed together. Often, I'll come to wake them up in the morning and find both of them in one of their beds; either where they have fallen asleep chatting, or have deliberately done so. I'm not sure if I should give them a room to share or continue to have them in seperate rooms. I don't think this is a massive concern but, I'm just unsure of what to do...

Thank you.

2. momofangels

momofangels Well-Known Member

Maybe they want to talk about school, or maybe they just want to see if they like sharing a room. They sound close -- I'd move another bed into one room, and let the other room be a "study" place. Shouldn't be hard to put back if they change their minds later.

3. mommymauro

mommymauro Well-Known Member

That is a good idea… I don’t have teen twins but I do have a teenager so I often wonder what I would do when I have two in the same situation at the same time…. So I come over and :spy: