Share your Spring/Easter Bunny Pictures here!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by MichelleL, Mar 16, 2009.

1. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Please feel free to share your pictures here of your babies for Easter and Passover, or any other holiday you celebrate around that time. If you don't celebrate and would love to share your babies' spring pictures, we want to see those too!!

I'm going to make an appt. for my girls' 2.5 year/Easter pictures soon, so I'll be back with mine! :D

2. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

I got bunny costumes for the boys, so I'll be back with mine too!

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'll be back with mine too :)

4. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

5. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(ddancerd1 @ Mar 16 2009, 09:01 AM) [snapback]1230211[/snapback]
    i have a picture of ivana trying on her easter outfit (my mom made them)... it's a dress with a coat/hat/purse

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p168/da...16/DSCF0372.jpg

she really likes her new outfit!
    http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p168/da...16/DSCF0369.jpg

That last photo is priceless! She is adorable! And what a talented mom you have! :)

I haven't decided what to have the boys wear.... The Childrens Place has some cute outfits-with ties...I WANT to get-and I have a 15% off coupon. Now-to get it without dh knowing...Hmmm...

Do you all go and have professional photos taken? My dh won't go for that-but I know my Godparents always took me to have photos taken(not necessarily on holidays). I love them. I really wanted to for Christmas, but dh didn't. And well-we went away and our moms surprised us with photos of the boys they had taken at JCPenney. I thought that was the best gift ever. So now...I'm debating Easter photos. They'll look so handsome!

6. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

QUOTE(megkc03 @ Mar 16 2009, 09:49 AM) [snapback]1230273[/snapback]
    Do you all go and have professional photos taken?

Absolutely!! We took the girls every month the first year, then every 3 months the second year, and now just every 6 months. I have a scrapbook of just 8x10's. :wub:

7. megkc03

QUOTE(MichelleL @ Mar 16 2009, 09:51 AM) [snapback]1230278[/snapback]
    Absolutely!! We took the girls every month the first year, then every 3 months the second year, and now just every 6 months. I have a scrapbook of just 8x10's. :wub:

I'm jealous! We did have a professional photographer take their 1 mth, 6 mth, and 12 mth photos. I love them. DH is not a fan of spending the $. She is sooo cheap-in terms of professional photographers. She's $60 for the sitting fee-for one hour-ANYWHERE. Then you pay for the photos, or for $50 you buy the cd and have the photos taken.

With the new baby coming-I want photos of the 3 of them. I am thinking dh will not spring for it! When we went to Italy, I got some great shots of the boys, so dh doesn't think we need to spend the $ when I can take just as good photos as them(I may take good ones-but they are not professional quality-and that's what I will pay for).

There are times like these I wish I had a job and put the money away for photos! :lol:

8. jdio33

jdio33 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(MichelleL @ Mar 16 2009, 09:51 AM) [snapback]1230278[/snapback]

We did the every month thing for the first year too! Only b/c it was so cheap at walmart with the picture card! I was soooo glad when that was over!! By about the 11th month I was so sick of it and my husband was sick of hanging pictures!
    We do their pics at home now. Just hang up a sheet behind our bed and throw them on there. Then we don't have to stress about it and if they aren't in the mood we try later! I'v found it very helpful to use props (x-mas we had candycanes and easter we ware going to try plastic eggs.)
    We should be doing the easter pics soon...

9. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Dannielle, great outfits on such pretty little ladies! :wub: Your mom is very talented.

10. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

My mom INSISTS on it and wants to pay for professional photos to hang all around her house, so I guess I won't complain! Sometimes I give her a $9.99 portrait package coupon which is basically a bunch of different sizes of one pose. Then we see ALL the different poses & that $9.99 package turns into the deluxe $199.00 package :laughing:

11. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

QUOTE(babymOmmax2 @ Mar 16 2009, 02:50 PM) [snapback]1230986[/snapback]
    My mom INSISTS on it and wants to pay for professional photos to hang all around her house, so I guess I won't complain! Sometimes I give her a $9.99 portrait package coupon which is basically a bunch of different sizes of one pose. Then we see ALL the different poses & that $9.99 package turns into the deluxe $199.00 package :laughing:

absolutely!!

12. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

We don't usually do spring/Easter pics, but I'm thinking we might this year -- now that Kevan isn't drooling as much and is actually standing up, LOL. (Of course, they'll still run in two different directions, but...)

We have this big dilemma over Easter clothes -- DH's aunt usually buys the kids these fancy Strasburg dresses, and she gets Kevan some shortjohns. I HATE them. She's the nicest woman, and she doesn't have kids of her own, so she just loves to dote on my kids -- how can I say no, you know? It's very generous and kind of her.

But oy, my style is completely different, and DH will just die if I put Kevan in shortjohns this year, LOL. We're both khaki-shorts-and-polo kind of people, with brown sandals, for little boys. Maybe a sweater vest at most.

Anyhow. I'll be back with pics when we get them!

ETA -- Dannielle, your girls are just the cutest. :wub:

13. beemer

beemer Well-Known Member

I wish the weather would cooperate here on weekends. I already have some great pics of the boys with bunny ears on and a giant yellow chick. I had planned to take them to the gardens this weekend and take pics in the azaleas. It is also blue bonnet time, too, so we will have to head out to the country to get some pics in the blue bonnets in the next few weeks assuming it will stop raining and looking so bleak on the weekends, and then beautiful on Monday.

14. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

Dannielle, I love that pic! What a pretty outfit :).

I can't wait to see everyone else's pics!

15. kingeomer

Danielle, that picture is priceless. Your mother makes beautiful dresses.
    We are hoping to get our Easter Bunny pic tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed!

16. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

17. Becca34

They wouldn't sit for one second! This is the best we got. :lol:

Easter Bunny

18. sthomas81

sthomas81 Well-Known Member

That is hilarious!!! Hey at least you got something. Very very cute!!

19. Halseyse

Halseyse Well-Known Member

haha! :lol: I-I like it!!

20. sthomas81

sthomas81 Well-Known Member

We took the kids to the mall today to get pictures with the Easter Bunny. I wanted to get one with all the kids but my son was not going for it and then decided to do just the three girls but that didn't happen either because Natalie my 3 year old wanted to sit on his lap too and the Eater Bunny couldn't hold all 3 of them. So I got one of Natalie and then one of the twins. Karlie was not too amused. She kept saying bunny and pointing so I thought she would be ok but no way she didn't want anything to do with sitting on his lap. Here is what we ended up with:

Karlie and Sydney
    http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m257/st.../twinsbunny.jpg

Natalie
    http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m257/st.../nattybunny.jpg

21. Becca34

Aww! You have such little blondies -- so cute! I would have taken a few tears if all of mine had at least looked at the camera, LOL.

22. Aprilisdisney

Aprilisdisney Well-Known Member

[SIZE=10pt] :lol: That is too cute!!

We went on Sunday to have pictures taken, however the line was super long. I'm going to attempt it again on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure I'll end up with a picture similiar to yours. Peyton looking around at anything/everything but the camera and Alexis either giving a 'cheesey' grin or being completely defiant :blbl:

btw: I can't believe how big they are :umm:

April :)
    [/SIZE]

23. mnellson

mnellson Well-Known Member

That's hysterical!

24. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

:laughing: Its still cute! And every family needs at least one uncooperative photo. Its better than them screaming their heads off! :)

25. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

At least you made the attempt. I still have not taken the 3 kids to see anyone.

26. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

Wow Sydney's hair got so light! They are super cute! Little toddlers now!

27. kingeomer

28. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

You know, I don't blame the kids, those bunnies are seriously creepy looking.

29. nurseandrea02

nurseandrea02 Well-Known Member

While we don't 'meet' the Easter Bunny til Saturday at an Easter Egg Hunt, here are pictures from dying Easter eggs...

Conner & his eggs

Aiden & his eggs

Hopefully I'll get some good ones this weekend that I can add!

30. maurahursh

maurahursh Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Fran27 @ Apr 7 2009, 08:25 AM) [snapback]1262376[/snapback]
    You know, I don't blame the kids, those bunnies are seriously creepy looking.

I second that! The Easter bunnies are disturbing. Of course I made mine sit and get a pic anyway.

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p340/2p...Birthday032.jpg

31. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

32. kingeomer

Erin-Your boys are so adorable!!!
    Nurse Andrea-Conner and Aiden look like they had so much fun with their eggs, so cute!
    Maura- I love the looks on your boys, "Ok Mom, we'll do this for you!" :wub: They are so precious!

Here is our Easter pic. Gotta give the twinkies props because they waited an hour for their picture to be done. The Easter Bunny was on dinner break and they were utterly fascinated by the EB. Luke's blank look is his, "What do you want?" look. He was upset that we had to leave the Easter Bunny.
    http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii264/k...7/Picture-1.jpg

For giggles here is their 1st pic last year:
    http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii264/k...2007/Easter.jpg

33. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

Everyone's kids are just adorable! Thanks so much for sharing them!!

34. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Such cuties everyone!!! Even with the creepy bunnies :D

35. megkc03