She is finally pee trained......

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by carilberry, Nov 28, 2006.

1. carilberry

carilberry Well-Known Member

but still poops in her pants! Any suggestions on this one?

Thanks!

2. carilberry

carilberry Well-Known Member

but still poops in her pants! Any suggestions on this one?

Thanks!

3. Debb-i

Debb-i Well-Known Member

Same problem here...day trained with pee but not #2!! Occassionally, they'll do it on the potty. But most of the time they refuse to go even when I catch them in the act (in the corner, crouching down). Bribes and special incentives haven't been working. We've talked about it, etc. Ben has been getting very constipated...thinks he's holding back going alot of the time.

People keep telling me it will come and to be patient. Any tips to expedite things would be great!

4. sharon_with_j_and_n

sharon_with_j_and_n Well-Known Member

Sorry, I wish I had some words of wisdom to expedite things, but my "little pooper" would regress any time I pushed her on the issue. Then one day, she just pooped on the potty on her own and has ever since.

One thing I did do was clean up her messes quickly and with little said. I don't know if that expedited things, but it sure beat a power struggle where they end up the winner anyway. Good luck!!

[​IMG]