Shoes

Discussion in 'General' started by ljcrochet, Apr 1, 2015.

1. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm trying to decide which shoe to wear to my sisters wedding next month. The black shoes i own, and the silver ones I just bought but can return.
    [​IMG]Which shoe by LJcrochet, on Flickr
    [​IMG]Which shoe by LJcrochet, on Flickr

Dress is long so you won't see the shoes.  I was trying to get shoes a little higher than the black heels but i loved the silver ones in the store.  I thought they were a bigger heel, but turns out they are the same height as the black ones.  

This is the dress.  http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_soft-crinkle-chiffon-halter-with-draped-cascade-f12688_bridesmaid-dresses-long-bridesmaid-dresses in the plum color.  

Girls are wearing this dress http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_sleeveless-crinkle-chiffon-dress-with-twist-front-jb4935_bridesmaid-dresses-junior-bridesmaid-dresses  
    [​IMG]Dress by LJcrochet, on Flickr
    with black shoes

2. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Honestly for me, it would be which pair was more comfortable.  But old lady comment aside, I think the silver would look better with the dress because it's more summery. 

3. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

They would both work with the dress.  I would probably go with which are more comfy as well, maybe ask the other bridesmaids what color they're wearing and match them. 

1 person likes this.
  4. ljcrochet

Only other bridesmaids isy girls. Who are wearing black.

My sister said like the silver but go with more comfortable

1 person likes this.
  5. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

What happened to poor Dani? 

I'm cheap, so I say go with the one you own and return the other.

1 person likes this.
  6. ljcrochet

Dani hurt her leg, took a long time to determine it was a strained achilles heel .  She is fine now but real test will be tomorrow at soccer practice after going to a trampoline party.  This will be the first time she has run since January I think between the snow then her leg.

7. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I hope Dani has a very speedy recovery!  I love the girls dresses as well as years.  Like Bex, I'd have to go with the shoe that is more comfortable and doesn't hurt my feet.  But if I could I'd pick the silver.