similac strong moms gold program

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by christinam, Nov 4, 2010.

1. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

When I went for my 6 wk pp check the ob game me a form to send in to Similac. It was a multiples program form. Shortly after sending it in I recieved in the mail a member card for the Similac Strong Moms Gold program. They claim I will get extradionary (sp) savings. Well I have yet to recieve anything. Just curious what types of discounts you get and if the program is even worth it? No hardship to me one way or the other but I'm just curious.

2. JoannaD

JoannaD Well-Known Member

I got the same thing in the mail. Got the card and everything, but I have no idea what the savings are. I'll be curious to hear what others got.

3. w101ttd

w101ttd Well-Known Member

Signed up but didn't even get the card lol. Maybe I didn't but thought its trash and sent it to the trash can heheh.. Yeah me curious too

Oh I get 5 buck off cupon monthly.that's the only thing

4. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

That's it?!?! I know that's better than nothing but that's not much different than I get from the regular Strong Moms. I thought that since it was the multiples program it would be better. I will say I got a free hardbacked photo book from Shutterfly when I registered my card. That's pretty cool!