snap n style doll

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by LNC20, Apr 4, 2008.

1. LNC20

LNC20 Well-Known Member

These dolls have gotten great reviews...does anyone have them? Do your kiddos like them? Where can you find them? I am having trouble finding them online. Fisherprice.com has them, but only a few are available to buy.
    Thanks!

2. KCMichigan

KCMichigan Well-Known Member

LOVE THEM!!

My girls got 2 of them for Christmas. I have seen them online for A LOT more, way more than they are worth. We got one at Walmart for 10$, and one at TOYSRUS for about 12$ around the holidays. Plus extra outfits at Kohls & Walmart for abotu 4$.

Last week we picked up another one at Kohls due to a huge sale and a 30% off coupon - so it was abotu 6$ (unreal!) and we took a trip for Easter so it was perfect timing as a good toy for travel.

My girl played with them everyday solid for abotu 3 months and still bring them out several times a week. One of my girls still puts things in her mouth and the pieces are large enough that I feel it is a safe toy. Their favorite is the 'princess' one (plus her hair is pulled back so it does not get that frizzy look that some of the others can get).

They were jsut over 2 when they got them, but they played with them somewhere else aroudn 20 months and they were a hit then- we just waited for the holidays so they were a gift.

Fisherprice gets new ones frequently though- so watch the website. I was surpised to see them at our Walmart as well!

Check : Toysrus, Kohls, and Walmart.- They should be about 10-14$ each.

Good Luck! I have seen a lot more of them now that the holidays are over. Dont by from Amazon, they want almost triple the real worth. EXCELLENT toy for the price ( if you can get it for retail price and not an overcharge).

KC

3. AliPaige717

AliPaige717 Well-Known Member

We have them here too. My girls love them also.

They do seem hard to find. I have seen various ones at all different stores so I am no help with where to find them.

4. LNC20

LNC20 Well-Known Member

wow! Thanks for the info. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for them! They sound great!!!
    Anyone else?

5. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

We got one at Target. Hannah does not play with it often, but she doesn't play with MOST of her toys (she is a book, puzzle, coloring book kind of girl).

6. Ange2k25

Ange2k25 Well-Known Member

My girls love them too. They are played with most days of the week and the girls have no problem dressing the dolls. My in-laws got them on base for the girls' Christmas gifts, but I've seen them since at Toys r Us, Target, and Fred Myer.

7. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My girls each have 2 of them. I'm pretty sure my mom got one set of them at super stop n shop. I have no clue where my friend got hte other set. We also got teh snap on outfits. Only problem is my dog likes the pieces a little too much.

8. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

We have the Snap N Style babies. They really like them, but the outfits are a little smaller, so they need some help putting the outfits on, but can do the hats by themselves. They like putting the dolls in the high chair and crib.

9. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

I had never heard of these dolls before reading this post. They sound like something my girls would absolutley love!!

10. naomi02

naomi02 Well-Known Member

I've never heard of them either......I may have to google them