snowsuits?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by daniellecic, Dec 13, 2006.

1. daniellecic

daniellecic Well-Known Member

can anyone suggest a store or webiste where i can find one piece snowsuits with feet connected!! i can't find them anywere. the only ones i can find only go up to about 9 months, both of my boys need 12 months!! thanks for any help!

2. daniellecic

can anyone suggest a store or webiste where i can find one piece snowsuits with feet connected!! i can't find them anywere. the only ones i can find only go up to about 9 months, both of my boys need 12 months!! thanks for any help!

3. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Try the Childrens Place (website is same as name) and see what they have!

4. Kateyes2022

Kateyes2022 Well-Known Member

5. ABeeCDandE!

ABeeCDandE! Well-Known Member

I was able to find one at Burlington Coat Factory, not sure if that is a national chain. It was only $12, and it is fleece with feet just like the one I really wanted at the Landsend website. You might check with your local cheapo department store like that, you could find some deals.

6. matwetwins

matwetwins Well-Known Member

Our snowsuits are from Sears and they have hands and feet that snap on and off.

7. Trillian

Trillian Well-Known Member

Landsend.com has a couple with hands and feet that go up to 24 months. I noticed a down one and a fleece one. They're a little preicey, but they look really nice and warm.

8. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

We also got the ones at Old Navy. Haven't used them yet but they look comfortable and warm.

9. daniellecic

thanks, the problem is i want to order them online(no more stores [​IMG]). i will try burlington coat facotry. thanks

10. JennaPa

JennaPa Well-Known Member

I got adorable, warm snowsuits made by Columbia. They go up to 24 months with fold over hands and feet and were about $30 each. I've had the girls out Christmas tree hunting in them and they are So warm. I don't remember the store I used on line but many online stores carried them. Google "Columbia snowsuit". I wish I could post a pic, they are so cute. Happy shopping.

Jen

11. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

Have you tried OneStepAhead.com ? They have a 10% off twins discount and often have snowsuits.