So many wet diapers-Too much to drink?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by aimeemorgan1218, Jun 15, 2010.

1. aimeemorgan1218

aimeemorgan1218 Well-Known Member

Ok. I have recently had to go back to expensive diapers like we used when the twins were tiny. For months we made it great on the Target ones and Luvs. Lately, my girls pee so much that after a 2 hour nap they are soaked ane bedding too. I have to change their diapers more often than every 2 hours all day! This really started when it got hot which in turn is when they started drinking more. My question-can they drink too much? I drink lots when I'm hot so I offer them the same. Thanks for all input!

2. orangeyaglad

orangeyaglad Well-Known Member

It's good for them to stay hydrated! Some babies become heavy wetters around this age. It's perfectly normal. We use cloth diapers, but the girls are in disposables when they stay at their nanas house. You can use booster pads inside the diapers or try a different brand of diaper. Which brand are you using now?

3. aimeemorgan1218

aimeemorgan1218 Well-Known Member

Back to Huggies Lil Movers and Pampers Cruisers. I'm glad they are so hydrated..guess I'm just tired off all the leaking!

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Pampers does make an extra protection diaper...that might also help you through nap time. I agree that it's good that they are hydrated and I still use booster pads for my kids overnight. Good luck!

5. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

I agree with the pp!! Great job on the water intake!

6. jaclynkoehl

jaclynkoehl Well-Known Member

We've relied on Pampers Cruisers as well to prevent leaks. I recently tried the diapers.com brand of diapers though and they have really worked for us (and they're cheaper). When we go on a big outing I still put mine in the Pampers night time diapers.

Ditto on the kudos for keeping them hydrated!