so scared.. prayers please

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by skiinnyjeans, Mar 11, 2010.

1. skiinnyjeans

skiinnyjeans Member

can't post the full story.. but am on 24 hour bedrest right now and have to go take the preterm labor test tomorrow. please pray for me and the twins! i'm so scared... they need to stay in alot longer...

i posted the full story of today in my blog if anyone wants to read and see what went on..

http://www.blanchardgkayla.wordpress.com

will try to update tomorrow after the FFP test.

2. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Good Luck Momma!! I hope you get good news tomorrow. Keep us posted! :hug:

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wishing you all the best tomorrow, Momma! :hug:

4. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

Kayla, Im so sorry to hear about this. stay strong.. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug: Keep us updated. Hang in there.

5. jromkey

jromkey Well-Known Member

Wishing you all the best - not sure how far along you are but I had the exact same thing happen to me at 28 weeks (and a positive fetal fibronectin test). But I made it to 35 weeks, 2 days so try not to worry too much! Bedrest can be tough but it will all be worth it in the end. Keep us posted! :hug:

ETA: Just saw the pregnancy ticker on your blog and that you're 27 weeks pregnant. Almost the same stage I was at when I had to go on bedrest.

6. chatongris

chatongris Well-Known Member

thinking positive thoughts for you!

7. WaterGuzzler

WaterGuzzler Well-Known Member

I'll be praying for them to stay put. I started funneling somewhere around 20 weeks. I had cervical shortening, too. I was put on bedrest for it at around 20 weeks, I think? I just remember I started bedrest at 15 wks due to the TTTS, then I had my fetal surgery at 18 wks, was on bedrest for that for a week, came off for a week, then went back on because of my cervix. Once on bedrest my cervix started to behave. When I would go off, it would misbehave, so please stay off your feet! I didn't have any more issues with it (delivered for completely different reasons, most of which wouldn't pertain to your di/di pg).

Please post your fFN results as soon as you can (but only if you're on a laptop ;)) and keep that pressure off your cervix by staying horizontal :)

8. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:grouphug:
    Praying everything turns out okay, take care sweetie.

9. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Sending many positive thoughts your way. :grouphug:

10. Sunny

Sunny Well-Known Member

Good luck, I hope it's all good news!!

I was put on complete bedrest at 25 weeks for the same issue. This Sunday will I will be 35 weeks. It's been a looong journey to get here -- one week in the hospital and nine at home in my bed -- but I'm thrilled to have come this far. It's not easy, but so worth it for the health of my precious babies.

11. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: Sending positive thoughts for you.

12. skiinnyjeans

skiinnyjeans Member

thanks so much ladies.. for all the support and prayers!! must have worked.. test came back negative! huge relief.. but i'm still nervous now that i've had this scare. keep us in your prayers!! come on babies, 6 more weeks at least!!

13. Silly_Putty

Silly_Putty Well-Known Member

So glad to hear your tests were good! I read your whole blog- it's very cute! Good luck to you guys!

14. kcprochazka

kcprochazka Well-Known Member

YAY for a negative test!! I'll keep praying for you and the babies!

15. mandywellman

mandywellman Well-Known Member

I read your blog as well and just came back on this post to see if you had updated! Do not worry-- I have had several of the same scares and taken that fiber nectine test thing 4 times since 26 weeks and it has always been negative! I am 33 weeks now! Hang in there you can do it! Rest when you can --and drink yuour waterr!:)

16. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

Yay! Im so glad it good news :hug: :)

17. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Glad the test came back negative. :clapping:

18. skiinnyjeans

skiinnyjeans Member

thanks everyone!! i'm still pretty worried even though the test came back negative.. especially with the funneling cervix. i'm putting myself on modified bedrest and hopefully by next thursday my cervix will be better!!

19. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Great plan Kayla. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: