So uneasy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinsItIs, Jul 25, 2011.

1. TwinsItIs

TwinsItIs Well-Known Member

I'm just feeling so uneasy. I saw my OB today and am feeling very uneasy. I'm still only 2.5 open, although baby A's head is very very low. The babies' weights are 4.12 and 5.15. Baby A who was measured at 4.12 only gained about 7 ounces in 2 weeks. She also has the cord around her neck once, which the doctor said isn't much of a concern, if it's entangled more than that, he'd be concerned.

I'm just so ready to get past this stress of waiting, and hoping things will be fine and the babies are safe and healthy. I just don't know what to do to make this progress. Logically I know that every day inside is really good for them, but I'm just so terrified of things being ok.

2. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Esther, I wish I could hug you. I know that nothing I say can make things easier, but I know deep, deep in my heart that everything will be wonderful and beautiful. Keep talking through it and we'll all think of you and pray for you every day until we see that birth announcement.

2 people like this.
  3. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh Esther. :hug: I can't imagine the emotions you are going through. I would definitely be on edge as well, waiting for the safe and healthy arrival. :hug:

Whine all you want. We are here for you, waiting for their arrival. And yes, every day in is a great thing. You sound like you are in great hands with your doctor. And you know, if you ever feel uneasy about something, to march on down to l& d and demand to be monitored or what have you.

:hug:

1 person likes this.
  4. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

What she said.

1 person likes this.
  5. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug:

1 person likes this.
  6. TwinsItIs

Thank you. I woke up today feeling just a bit calmer, but I wish I'd be past this already.

1 person likes this.
  7. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Esther, I can't begin to imagine how anxious you must feel. :hug: You have every right to feel as you do. Go to L&D whenever you need to. Call you doctor 10x's a day. Surf the internet and drool over adorable newborn girl clothing. Show up at L&D and demand they allow you to move-in until B-day (ok, maybe that won't work, but it is worth a shot. :laughing:).

:hug: :hug: :hug: Come here and vent/whine/distract yourself as much as you need.

8. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:grouphug: The waiting is hard... but soon enough you'll be holding those little ladies and loving on them. :wub: Until then hold on mama... :hug: :hug: :hug:

9. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: Hang in there. Soon you'll have your babies and it will all be worth it.

10. lovelylily

lovelylily Well-Known Member

What everyone else said! I like reading updates from you, whine or not. Just know that lots of caring hearts are waiting with you and are so excited to share your joyous day from afar :youcandoit:

11. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yes, please keep the updates coming (whining or otherwise)! We're all pulling for you, Esther.

12. TwinsItIs

Saw the girls yesterday and things look fine. I'm just counting the hours and days until they're here. :)

7 people like this.
  13. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

:) I can't wait to meet your girls! Thanks for updating us, keep the news coming!

14. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:grouphug: Thanks for the update!! I do hope you are feeling a little more relaxed after seeing the girls today! We are all so axiously awaiting their arrival!
    Keep updating, whining ALL YOU WANT! We are here for you!

15. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Less then a week, right? :Clap: Next Thursday if I remember correctly?

16. jjzollman

You are so close, Esther!! :babyflips: :babyflips: :wub:

17. twinkler

twinkler Well-Known Member

Not long now, Esther... hang in there :hug: :hug: thinking of you and waiting in anticipation to hear the safe arrival of two new bubs :)

18. TwinsItIs

I went in to the hospital by ambulance yesterday in the morning because I was bleeding and the doctor had to rule out anything other than bleeding from labor. I spent the day there on the monitor, he checked me etc..., and I'm 50% effaced, but nothing else has really changed (except that I dropped even more) and he sent me home. I can't say I'm calm being home, but being in the hospital wouldn't really help.

19. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Whew! Glad all is well. :hug: So they ruled out everything other than labor for the bleeding?

20. TwinsItIs

Yes. I'm still feeling uneasy and I don't think anything will calm me down other than holding these two girlies, at this point. :babyflips: :babyflips:

21. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:grouphug: Hang in there Esther! I can only imagine how anxious you must be. Those beautiful baby girls will be here very soon. :hug:

22. twinkler

twinkler Well-Known Member

Not long now.. just keep your legs crossed lol... can understand how you must feel... pretty boring to stay at hospital but nervous being at home and not close to doctors... just keep checking in with us, we're here for you :hug:

23. MommyJenna

MommyJenna Member

Thinking of you <3

24. jjzollman

Jeez, Esther! You are going to be so relieved to have those girls in your arms! :hug: Hang in there. :hug:

25. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

We're all right there with you. Hope the delivery room is big enough to fit us all in there! :youcandoit:

Keep your chin up! :hug: (and your legs crossed!)

26. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm so excited for you and your family....the end is in sight...