Something cute.... what mayem toddlers cause when they get into an area they're not supposed to...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by desolation_anonymous, Aug 24, 2010.

1. desolation_anonymous

desolation_anonymous Well-Known Member

Sharing because I thought this was really cute...

This is 2nd hand news so trying to get the details right...

Our boys (21 months) got into the downstairs bathroom adjacent to our "child safe" area because the door was left open. Spouse things it was seconds to a few minutes, he realized they got in when they closed the door and closed themselves in...

So what mayem did they cause in under a few minutes?

They unrolled most of a roll of toilet paper, put a rubber duck in the toilet, and were brushing their teeth :D

Just had to share, I thought the duck and teeth were really cute and hope this gives some other people a smile.

2. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

Ha, that is so cute! :lol: I hope they weren't brushing their teeth with the toilet water... ;)

My guys are obsessed with anything bathroom-related and also the potato bin! :unknw: I keep finding potatoes in their toybox, in the couch cushions, in our shoes... :laughing:

3. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

:laughing: Too cute! And what is it with the toilet paper roll? My boys seem to think that's the greatest invention ever! :pardon:

4. lawilliams77

lawilliams77 Well-Known Member

:laughing: :babyflips: :rotflmbo:

5. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: and :laughing:

6. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:rofl: It's amazing what they can do in a short period of time!
    My DS is obsessed with anything that has to do with the bathroom :faint:

7. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh yes the joys of toddlerhood! :wub: I simply adore this age, everything is so fascinating to them, even just unrolling the toilet paper! :lol:

8. desolation_anonymous

9. desolation_anonymous

Thanks everyone, glad it gave you a chuckle :D

Glad to know our boys aren't the only ones obsessed with bathroom-related things at this age ;D and the toilet paper thing seems to be a universal toddler favorite!

10. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

I blame it on their Ukrainian heritage. :p

11. scrappycindy

scrappycindy Well-Known Member

We keep the door to the bathroom shut... but when they do get in there when I'm shaking out a poopy diaper or such - they go for the bucket of bath toys and haul them off to the living room. Everything else is up so they can't reach it. (plunger, TP, etc) :)

12. RG215

RG215 Well-Known Member

Mine love to take my tampoons out of the box and throw them all over the house!!! I keep them out of the bathroom as much as possible, but sometimes it's nice to get the 5 min of peace and quiet! :) Of course one day they had them all over the house and even managed to get one out of the wrapper right as the babysitter was showing up.....I tend to pretend that I keep my eye on them at all times when she shows up so that she will do the same.