Step 2 playhouse

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by ljcrochet, Dec 1, 2006.

1. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

2. ljcrochet

3. ljcrochet

quote:
    I just found out that my FIL got it for my girls for Hanukkah.

In fact right after I posted this, the playhouse was delivered. I can't believe that no one has any opinions on this (good or bad)

4. inspiredmommy

inspiredmommy Well-Known Member

I think it is adorable, I have never seen it before though! I would love one for my kiddos [​IMG]

5. Sue1968

Sue1968 Well-Known Member

It's really cute. I've never seen one in real life but the Step2 products have a really good reputation. I think your girls are going to flip when they see it.

6. CCJN

CCJN Well-Known Member

ummmmmm my boys have it [​IMG] they love it!! I actually got it at a garage sale up the street for $25 a couple years ago and they still love playing in it as do all the kids that come over to play. I am sure your girls will love it!

7. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

That's awesome! We have some cheapo play house put together with little plastic tubing with sides, roof, etc. from Target and my girls LOVE it!!! This one is much better, so you girls will be so excited! Post pics!

8. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

We have a similar one. My kids love it! They enjoy playing peekaboo with one another through the windows and door. They love the windows with the shutters the best!

Enjoy it...I know my kids will play with each other in the playhouse outside long enough that I can sit outside and actually read a book while they play.