Step 2 push around buggy

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by ahmerl, Nov 21, 2008.

1. ahmerl

ahmerl Well-Known Member

2. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

I think your kids may be getting too old for them. We don't own one, but I rarely see kids older than 18 months (usually more like 9-15 months) riding in those kinds of things.

They would probably like to push them around (rather than riding in them) for quite awhile yet, but if that's the goal, you'd do better to get something like a shopping cart or a baby stroller that they can actually put stuff in.

3. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

We got them for our girls when they turned a year. They were a fascination for about a year. I just sold mine because we can't use them in the winter and I know come sping they will be done with them. Yours may be different, but IMO I wouldn't waste the money on them now unless you plan on going many places with them and you know they will stay in them.

4. Babies4Susan

Babies4Susan Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Minette @ Nov 21 2008, 07:55 PM) [snapback]1081109[/snapback]
    I think your kids may be getting too old for them. We don't own one, but I rarely see kids older than 18 months (usually more like 9-15 months) riding in those kinds of things.

They would probably like to push them around (rather than riding in them) for quite awhile yet, but if that's the goal, you'd do better to get something like a shopping cart or a baby stroller that they can actually put stuff in.

I agree.

5. ahmerl

ahmerl Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Babies4Susan @ Nov 21 2008, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1081147[/snapback]
    I agree.

Thanks ladies - I have officially crossed them off of my list! I appreciate the help :)!