Stoplight Alarm Clocks

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by SMax, Oct 7, 2011.

1. SMax

SMax Well-Known Member

Just wanted to pass along the daily deal on Woot: Stoplight Alarm Clock

We have been using ours for ~7 months. Our kids have always been early risers. Now, they still wake early, but know that we do not come into their room until the light turns green. I think for the price, it is a pretty good deal. It looks and feels kind of cheap, plus it does not have all the bells and whistles that the Tot Clock and others have. BUT, it has been a great tool for us!

2. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Thanks! We got these last year when they were on Kids.woot. I LOVE them! Our boys were rising early. Now-they know they can call for us when the light turns green. 7:30 am and it works like a charm. I may need to get one for Annabella. I noticed they went up in price this year($5).

3. SMax

SMax Well-Known Member

I noticed the price difference, too :)

4. twinsnowwhat

twinsnowwhat Well-Known Member

Oh man - I was SO happy to see this as I have been kicking myself for not buying them last year but geez - werent they like $10 last year?

5. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

[quote name='Shelly's twins' date='07 October 2011 - 12:04 PM' timestamp='1318003497' post='1826405']
    Oh man - I was SO happy to see this as I have been kicking myself for not buying them last year but geez - werent they like $10 last year?
    [/quote]

$12.99

6. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

It's still a pretty good price! I'm tempted but I know it wouldn't stay plugged in with my two... and I guess they don't really need it.

7. vtlakey

vtlakey Well-Known Member

I saw the stop light clock at kids.woot.com this morning too and also thought about posting it here. I'm glad you did :) I actually broke down and bought a (way overpriced) Tot Clock back in the summer. If we didn't have our tot clock I would have easily snatched one of these stop light clocks today! $17 is still a great price when you consider what it sells for at Amazon. I'm still considering getting one to keep at the in-laws for when we visit there, but probably not worth it given how infrequent that is.

8. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

If you read our current nap situation I just snatched up 2 (planning for Hannah in the future)! I can't WAIT to get it! Its currently 6:17am and after waking up at 5:30 and putting them back to bed he's now laying by his door saying "Mommmmmmy....I'm awaaaaake" Too bad kid...go to sleep!

9. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

i neeeeed one of these!!!!

10. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Oh, I so wish I would have seen this yesterday (or whenever it was on special.) Clayton's been getting up at 5:20 every morning. :yawn: