Stroller for 16mos twins and newborn?

Discussion in 'General' started by nmelliott2, Jul 22, 2011.

1. nmelliott2

nmelliott2 Member

Hi...expecting baby #3 in 8 weeks and my twins will be just shy of 16mos when baby is here.
    We're looking for a stroller reccomendation for 2 young toddlers and a newborn (infant seat adapter).
    Any reccommendations?

Thanks!!!

2. staceyloraine

staceyloraine Well-Known Member

I got a used peg perego triplette stroller & love it! I did have to get the peg perego infant seats to click in the stroller. It does require a lot of cargo space in the car though.

3. kumphort

kumphort Well-Known Member

What stroller do you currently have? Is there any way to work with that?

I thought I saw someone suggesting about using a sling, and you were hesitant about that because of the hassle of moving your baby around. can you put one of your twins in a sling/baby carrier?

Can you do a toddler seat or buggy board on your current stroller? My girls are 25 months and one of them really doesn't like sitting in the stroller at all, she is constantly escaping and would much rather walk next to me holding on. Are your twins real stoller ppl? before investing in a new stoller think about how much longer you will be using it for

4. weegus

weegus Well-Known Member

This post is a bit late, but...

My twins were 17 months old when little brother joined the family. I looked at many strollers and concluded that none really fit my needs and cost less than $1000. If you have an infinite budget, check out the ABC Adventure Buggy... this is the one I would have gotten if I had the money!! The only one I seriously considered was the Joovy Big Caboose but never bought it. I ended up putting the baby in my Beco carrier and pushing the twins in their double stroller. I still do this if we brave the mall. When the baby could sit up, I bought the Choo Choo Wagon with an added cart and I love it... they love it too!

Congrats on #3!!