Survivor- One World

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrissy Nelson, Jan 18, 2012.

1. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

It would be hilarious if Tarzan makes it to the final 3 and ends up winning. No one thinks he is a threat, but he could be and might have the jury votes (all the guys).

2. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

At this point I do not care who wins.

3. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I think I have been there for a while now. I think if Kim or Chelsea make it, they will win.

4. Silly_Putty

Silly_Putty Well-Known Member

I care who doesn't win. I can't stand Alicia. And I'm baffled that they keep saying how tight she and Christina are considering how Alicia treated her when Colton was around.

5. Chrissy Nelson

They are stupid for not voting Kim off last night.

I have to say Kat is beautiful! I love seeing everyone with makeup on after being on the island.

6. sulik110202

It appears that Kim is running that show, but yet Alicia won't stop talking about how she is in charge and people do what she wants. She is Kim's puppet. At this point, I don't know if I care who wins, but part of me hopes Christina does because they wanted her out at the beginning. I think if Kim makes the final three, she will win though.

1 person likes this.
  7. Chrissy Nelson

Christina is slightly stupid, everyone was so mean to her but now Christina is so far up their butts.

8. Silly_Putty

I thought Kim had it wrapped up. Then I watched a few of the Ponderosa clips on CBS.com...they know who's running things and it seems, to some extent anyway, like a bitter jury.

9. Chrissy Nelson

Blah what a BORING season. I did like Colton's mom saying that is not how he was raised. he still seems like a spoiled little brat.

Sidenote.. How cute is Tarzan with his wife!!!

10. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I hate seasons like this where everything becomes so predictable & no one is willing to shake things up. Blah.

11. tinalb

Did I hear Jeff say that next season they will start off with 3 tribes? And 3 returning players that all previously couldn't finish for medical reasons?

12. Chrissy Nelson

Yep, I wonder if one is Colton??

13. tinalb

I bet he will be.

14. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

There are so many other players that deserve another chance. Colton isn't one of them. There is being hated because your game play is strong but unlikable (aka Russell) and there is being hated because you are a racist, spoiled, brat (aka Colton). One I don't mind watching, the other I don't want to see again. The one guy pointed out that if Colton was portraying a character as he claimed, it wouldn't have come out when he was by himself. I also believe that it is how he was raised as I unfortunately see that around these parts still.

1 person likes this.
  15. sulik110202

I live in Metro Detroit and all the radio stations are saying that Michael Skupin (not sure on the spelling) is one of the three returning players. He is from this area and was the guy that fell in the fire and burnt his hands. He was on one of the earlier seasons. Not sure if it is true or not. I liked him when he was on and would like to see him get another chance.

I also hope that Colton does not come back. I think he crossed the line into just being a mean and horrible person and like PP said, that isn't fun to watch. I have a feeling he will be back because he will cause drama and maybe make more people tune in.

16. Silly_Putty

I'm not at all interested in seeing Colton again and I'm just holding out hope that since he didn't look like he just finished another season (and I assume it's already filmed)- hopefully he's not on. I don't think he was even a little remorseful about the things he said. He certainly didn't come across as genuinely remorseful.