Tell us about your day in headline form

Discussion in 'General' started by Her Royal Jennyness, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

Colorado woman is slightly bored, decides to start new thread

"I want to know what everyone else is up to." she declares.

2. MamaGoose

MamaGoose Well-Known Member

Hungry woman sits behind computer eating pistachio nuts.

She is trying to sneak in a few moments of quiet time before the baby wakes up!

3. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

MIRACLE IN UTAH--MOTHER OF THREE SHOWERS, DOES LAUNDRY, CLEANS HOUSE BEFORE 10:00 AM.

reyna

4. Kim5kids

Kim5kids Well-Known Member

Tired mom in the Pittsburgh area thinks she's getting sick

She's been feeling run down the last few days and is taking care of a twin son who came home sick from school yesterday and is home with her today. Unfortently mom had to call the eye doctor and cancle her appt she had for today.

5. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Exhausted working mom thinks for the 50th time today 'Why is my career so important to me?'

And wonders what fun things her sitter is doing with her kids...

6. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Twin Mom checks out preschool.....It didn't make the grade!

7. andiemc

andiemc Well-Known Member

After Threatening Her Toddler With His Life If He didn't Behave at Playgroup, Mother of Three was able to Relax, Talk and Have Coffee with Girlfriends

8. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Massachusetts Mother of Three Skips Lunch.......Dizziness Ensues

9. Callen

Callen Well-Known Member

Canadian Mother sees children multiplying in front of her eyes!

Mother of 5 wakes up and gains 2 extra children by 8:00. School officials are being questioned regarding PD days.

10. PetiteFleur

PetiteFleur Well-Known Member

WORKING MOM HAVING A SLOW DAY AT WORK, PLAYING ON TS ON WORK TIME AND THINKING ABOUT CUTTING OUT AND PICKING BABIES UP EARLY FOR A LITTLE FUN! (I WOULD FIRE THE SLACKER :winking0009: )

11. Ellen Barr

Ellen Barr Well-Known Member

Lazy Mom Finally Buys New Underwear

When her last pair's waistband exploded into a million little elastic threads, she was forced to drive to the store and shell out some dough for new underwear. Luckily, there was a huge sale and she got 6 pairs for $20!

:rotflmbo: What a funny thread!!

12. Sue1968

Sue1968 Well-Known Member

Mother of three functions on four hours of sleep for second night in a row when baby fusses all night
    Pediatrician alerted, appointment at 3

13. billandginastwins1

billandginastwins1 Well-Known Member

Sick mother of 3 still in her pj's as she attempts to finally feed her twins lunch at 2:15 in the afternoon

14. ehm

ehm Banned

Mom receives call from school nurse telling her her child vomited on the school bus!

15. ksugal

ksugal Well-Known Member

Kansas Wife Considers Punching Husband

As husband leaves on yet another business trip, he again risks his life by saying the most annoying words to his wife, "take care of the boys while I'm gone". Wife grits her teeth and pastes on her best fake smile since husband's co-worker is standing 2 feet away.

Seriously, I know that makes him feel better to say it but HELLO, I take care of the boys 24/7 already!!! I need not be reminded!

16. Kim5kids

Kim5kids Well-Known Member

QUOTE(ehm @ Jan 29 2008, 03:19 PM) [snapback]595285[/snapback]
    Mom receives call from school nurse telling her her child vomited on the school bus!

:(

Sounds like the call I got yesterday about Mike.

17. avaoliviamom

avaoliviamom Well-Known Member

New Jersey mother found, she was discovered by her children in a massive pile of laundry in her basement

Great thread!!! I love Ellen's. :p

18. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

OMG these are so stinking funny...

"Mom waits for over an hour in nothing but a gown and a pair of socks because GYN office is too busy
    When mom was questioned later, she apparently would have waited naked another hour as her kids were at home with a sitter

19. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

Pennsylvania mom conteplates kicking coworker
    coworker insists on coming to work while in the throes of the stomach bug and passes it along!

20. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

Georgia Mom of three enjoys relaxing dentist appointment

"Never thought getting my teeth cleaned would count as an escape," she says. "How sad is that?"

21. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

QUOTE(4jsinPA @ Jan 29 2008, 02:24 PM) [snapback]595294[/snapback]
    OMG these are so stinking funny...

"Mom waits for over an hour in nothing but a gown and a pair of socks because GYN office is too busy
    When mom was questioned later, she apparently would have waited naked another hour as her kids were at home with a sitter

ok this one cracked me up :rofl:

22. p31heather

p31heather Well-Known Member

Mom adds sparkle to drab rainy morning, carpet

Making glittery valentine hearts to decorate the apartment passed some time while waiting for the play date to show up.

23. jamey

jamey Well-Known Member

WOHM misses work (again) because her 13 yo needed to go to the dr., because she has INFLUENZA A & PNEUMONIA.

Coworkers are taking bets on how much time the WOHM will miss, when the flu travels through all 4 children & both parents. Mother wonders how she will pay for medication for all 4, when she doesn't have a job! Mother is also wondering exactly what was in the shots they gave her children that was supposed to stop all this?

24. twin_trip_mommy

twin_trip_mommy Well-Known Member

These are great!

[SIZE=12pt]Mother of 5 waists day[/SIZE]
    Husband comes home early to find her napping on the couch

A working mother of 5 found that napping on the couch and playing on the internet does not make for a happy husband........

25. angelcake

angelcake Well-Known Member

Expectant Mother of Twins Wakes Up On Time and Gets First Grader on Bus and Preschooler to Class Without Being Late

Hazel Crest mom of soon to be six stated, "[she] was simply amazed that 46 days before the scheduled delivery...[she] actually bounced out of bed this morning..." Mom's bounciness today is being attributed to an affectionate and attentive significant other...which only goes to prove, "If Momma ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy!"

angel

26. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

Mother of Twins Suffers Heart Attack When She Wakes to Find Husband Helping Out With a Nighttime Feeding and Then Changing a Diaper

Husband's previous claims of being asleep and not hearing babies cry when these nighttime feedings occur questioned.

27. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

Maryland Mother Listens to Two Year Olds Singing, Not Napping
    Tries to stifle laugh, does not want to encourage them.

28. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

[SIZE=14pt]Crazy PA mom is going even crazier with her sick kiddos! :crazy: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Details on page six. [/SIZE]

29. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

Kentucky mom puts her children in time out 8 times today for climbing on the table and throwing food out of the fridge...

30. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

After 18 months, Chicago mom might be getting her life back!

After engaging in some playdates for the first time, she has enjoyed some IRL adult conversation and even has dinner plans with girlfriends tonight! The town celebrates in her honor!

31. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

WWIII is Averted and Peace Talks Ensue
    A Southern CA mother of twins intervened Tuesday morning in a raucous battle over flashlight ownership rights in what is now being dubbed Flashlight Gate. This mother, risking her own limbs and sanity, attempted to encourage both sides to "share," a concept foreign to all parties involved. Although peace talks were momentarily stalled by potty breaks and demands for fish crackers, conflict was averted.

32. SweetpeaG

SweetpeaG Well-Known Member

[SIZE=36pt]SEATTLE WOMAN HELD ON SHOPLIFTING CHARGES[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Blames innocent child for stashing $30 of expensive cheese in stroller[/SIZE]

Trip to the grocery store was somewhat complicated by four pairs of fast hands and an idle stroller near the specialty cheese display. :rolleyes:

[SIZE=18pt]Ellen[/SIZE], I love it. :rotflmbo: I am in the same boat. You know it's time for new underwear when you open them up to step into them and you hear the elastic CRACK in retaliation!

33. SweetpeaG

SweetpeaG Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twoin2005 @ Jan 29 2008, 12:37 PM) [snapback]595477[/snapback]
    A Southern CA mother of twins intervened Tuesday morning in a raucous battle over flashlight ownership rights in what is now being dubbed Flashlight Gate. This mother, risking her own limbs and sanity, attempted to encourage both sides to "share," a concept foreign to all parties involved. Although peace talks were momentarily stalled by potty breaks and demands for fish crackers, conflict was averted.

:rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo:

34. PetiteFleur

PetiteFleur Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twoin2005 @ Jan 29 2008, 08:37 PM) [snapback]595477[/snapback]

:rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo:

Love it!

Hey, we should make this thread the longest one ever. This would never get old to me.

Keep 'em coming...

35. Cristina

Cristina Well-Known Member

[SIZE=12pt]Mom of four ready to call it quits after spending an hour trying to construct a medieval struture only to find it is not up to code per the 5 year old building inspector[/SIZE].

After tense negotiations all parties accepted defeat as the architect of the castle declared that the inspector would have to spend time in solitary confinement until apologies were said. Inspector chose solitary confinment while building inspector number two destroyed the edifice. Mass hysteria followed with no end in sight.