Thankful...

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by MonicaBaker, Feb 25, 2009.

1. MonicaBaker

MonicaBaker Well-Known Member

I just wanted to reiterate some other recent posts of ladies on her saying how thankful we should be for having our twin babies.

A friend's cousin of mine just found out she is pregnant with conjoined twins. Unfortunately while they have complete lower extremities and their own heads... they share the same vital organs, including the heart. The Dr's say they wont be able to survive outside the womb. She had no idea it was even twins...

My heart just aches for her, and it reminds me of how delicately our little ones were made..... and how thankful I am to have mine here to hold. Please keep her family in your prayers

2. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Many, many :hug: for your friends cousin and her family! I cannot even fathom getting such devastating news. :cry:

3. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

Warm thoughts and prayers for your friends' family...I, too, think everyday what a miracle it is that my boys are here and healthy. :hug: :hug: and more :hug:

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:cry: :hug:'s to the family. :hug: :hug:

5. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

How heartbreaking. :hug: to your friend and her family.

6. MamaKimberlee

MamaKimberlee Well-Known Member

This is one of the things that makes me really emotional. I have friends who have lost twins. I don't know why I was so "lucky"/"blessed" (what ever you want to call it) to have healthy twins.

I am so sorry for your friend, my heart breaks for these parents. :cry:

7. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your friends; what a tragedy. Your post is so true! I'm on another multiples board where one member's infant twins were diagnosed with a genetic disease not long ago, and both girls passed away this week. Such a reminder to cherish each moment we have with our babies! (And all our loved ones.)

8. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

:cry: :hug:

9. becky5

becky5 Guest

We are very lucky to have healthy babies. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's cousin. :( :hug:

10. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

Ugh. That is just heartbreaking :( . I'm so sorry to hear this :hug: . Yes, I am very thankful for our healthy twins.

11. june07girl

june07girl Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your friends cousin. I agree with all of the above and I am truly thankful for having healthy twins.

12. Carols3boysplus2

Carols3boysplus2 Well-Known Member

We are very lucky to have healthy babies. I'm so sorry for her........

13. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:grouphug: for your friend's cousin. I will kiss my babies one extra time tonight!