The Anything Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Twinrific, Nov 2, 2009.

1. TwinRichard

TwinRichard Well-Known Member

Apparently I'm being stalked by facebook :p

I have been told that some of the people who have me as a "friend" are getting messages telling them to help make me more "active" by suggesting friends for me. At this point they are failing miserably ;)

2. Code

Code Well-Known Member

LOL you dont believe in weddings?

The new facebook I find that funny if I wanted to talk to someone I would but facebook tries to force you too :p

3. TwinRichard

That's just it, I'm not going to use it more just because it wants me to (I know, I'm cruel to it!) :p I only have an account because somebody *cough* Brenda *cough* twisted my arm to and now only posts photographs there. ;)

4. TwinPeshi

TwinPeshi Well-Known Member

No, they are against my religion :p

5. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

I agree aye. Its annoying.. I wasnt into facebook either till alot of my friends bugged me to get it. But i like it now, I can keep in contact with alot of my family who dont email much, my friends i dont see often and all that.. But yeah and i dont like the re-connect thing. if I want to talk to someone I would lol. i just dont have much to say at the moment.. life isnt that exciting :lol: But you get my point :)

6. Code

Code Well-Known Member

LOL but photography is good! :) Facebook or 'evilbook' can be good yet annoying when you recieve a million request for applications and such - if i wanted them would add them :p

And what religion is that?? :p

I love emailing! I find it fun to recieve things :) I do have like 50 people on there who are in some ways related to me, others are friends. and a nice boy that added me the other day who has like 60 of the same friends, and I dont know him. funny that!

7. TwinPeshi

TwinPeshi Well-Known Member

Logicism :p

8. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Interesting :laughing:

9. TwinRichard

I know but I shouldn't need to go to facebook (or login anyway) to see them :p

10. Code

Code Well-Known Member

lol well thats the way facebook works, and its sad because its addictive at times

11. TwinRichard

I know, but it is annoying :p When I first joined I tried to find a way to receive notifications using my e-mail client but unfortunately I couldn't find a way for it to work without installing something on a server which I didn't really want to do.

Maybe I should start a group there called "Facebook go away". Maybe "Evilbook go away" would be better :p

12. Code

Code Well-Known Member

LOL already done!! hehe. Sorry facebook go away cant be done maybe you could make the evilbook one? :p

13. TwinRichard

But it is making me login to see it :p I might have to do the evilbook one at some point then :p

14. Code

Code Well-Known Member

I think you should do it :)

15. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

I second that :p