the girls are here!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by twinkatsmommie, Jun 2, 2012.

1. twinkatsmommie

twinkatsmommie Active Member

I am so sorry I have not been on, I have been very busy being a new mommy of twins and trying to get used to all of it.
    The girls were born on May 17th, Ariel (Baby A) was born at 4:39pm at 6.5 pounds and 19 inches. NJ (Baby b) was born 4;40 pm 6.1 pounds and 19 inches long. Both girls did not go to the NICU, they came home with me. We spent 5 days in the hospital, but that was because I had my tubal done at the same time of the C-Section and my bleeding was a bit heavy. But all is great, the girls both have gained a pound since birth and half an inch long. They were just diagnosed with Acid Reflux, and left me tell you for a few days it was pure hell, but now they are both happy girls. The C-Section was good, I read the thread about what to expect at the c-section and it helped I was not surprised by anything. I am healing good, I went to my appt and the dr said my incision was looking amazing (he glued me so nothing to remove). I go back in a few weeks to be cleared for normal duties. I will not be going back to work, I am now an at home mom, so that is a new role for me to learn.
    I want to thank everyone for there support and I will try to keep coming on here to read and get the support!!!

2. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! Glad to hear you are all doing well!

3. wvtwinmama

wvtwinmama Well-Known Member

So happy to read this update from my bed rest buddy!!! Enjoy your sweet little girls and your time at home with them. Great weights!!! Way to go!!

4. twinkler

twinkler Well-Known Member

That's fantastic and welcome to the world, Ariel and NJ! Well done for a very positive beginning for the three of you! I was just thinking of you the other day. Hope you are getting lots of help and support. Please come back and check in with us anytime, we're here for you[​IMG]

PS: yay for no NICU and such healthy weights - well done you!

5. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

Congrats!!! I was thinking of you the day of your section. Im happy to hear everything went well! :)

6. Nella

Nella Active Member

Congratulations on the baby girls!! Such amazing weights and no NICU is awesome!!

Thank you for the update...

7. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

welcome to the FY!

8. j-squared

j-squared Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Glad to hear everything is going well!

9. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:Clap: Congrats on your girls!!

10. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!!

11. jnelan

jnelan Well-Known Member

I'm late, but congratulations!