the twins are here

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by twinkatsmommie, Jun 2, 2012.

1. twinkatsmommie

twinkatsmommie Active Member

I am so sorry I have not been on, I have been very busy being a new mommy of twins and trying to get used to all of it.
    The girls were born on May 17th, Ariel (Baby A) was born at 4:39pm at 6.5 pounds and 19 inches. NJ (Baby b) was born 4;40 pm 6.1 pounds and 19 inches long. Both girls did not go to the NICU, they came home with me. We spent 5 days in the hospital, but that was because I had my tubal done at the same time of the C-Section and my bleeding was a bit heavy. But all is great, the girls both have gained a pound since birth and half an inch long. They were just diagnosed with Acid Reflux, and left me tell you for a few days it was pure hell, but now they are both happy girls. The C-Section was good, I read the thread about what to expect at the c-section and it helped I was not surprised by anything. I am healing good, I went to my appt and the dr said my incision was looking amazing (he glued me so nothing to remove). I go back in a few weeks to be cleared for normal duties. I will not be going back to work, I am now an at home mom, so that is a new role for me to learn. Katie (my oldest) is adjusting well and says she gets bored with her sisters because they don't do anything, lol. we will see how she does as the weeks go, she has to go to biologic father every other week right now because it is summer. I have feeling it will all be ok.
    I want to thank everyone for there support and I will try to keep coming on here to read and get the support!!!

2. slugrad1998

slugrad1998 Well-Known Member

Congrats! So glad you are up and about and the stress of your bedrest is over. [​IMG]