They slept through the night!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by mommylaura, Apr 26, 2010.

1. mommylaura

mommylaura Well-Known Member

Last night I woke up at 3am to find both babies still asleep! They ended up sleeping from 7:30 to 6 without a feeding. I have been feeding them at 12 and 3 forever. How weird that they dropped not one, but two feedings in the same night! I hope it happens again tonight... Could it just have been a weird fluke????

2. HorseyLover

HorseyLover Well-Known Member

I have a feeling it's not a fluke. One of my boys just started eliminating both his bottles ... he's not exactly sleeping through the night per say because he still wakes up for his pacifier. But, it was all of a sudden and both bottles at the same time! It's been two nights now :) Now I just wish he wouldn't wake at all! Congrats to you! I hope it continues.

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: I hope they keep it up for you!

4. Gigantor

Gigantor Well-Known Member

That is wonderful! I am so happy for you.

5. NaturallyBaby

NaturallyBaby Well-Known Member

Woohoo! Hope it continues for you!

6. vtlakey

vtlakey Well-Known Member

That's great! It may just be a fluke, but I think even if they don't STTN tonight, that this is a sign of things to come in the very near future. When our boys first STTN it was sporadic for the first week or so then became much more consistent. I hope this continues for you!

7. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

That is awesome. Glad you got some sleep!!

8. Idttwinboys22310

Idttwinboys22310 Active Member

My babies are the same age as yours & we have the same name! Kinda funny but mine have started to go much longer at night & slept through the night a couple of times its amazing to wake up with a smile on your face huh?