They slept through the night!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by twinmamaheidi, Nov 20, 2006.

1. twinmamaheidi

twinmamaheidi Well-Known Member

[​IMG] 2 mights in a row!!!! [​IMG] I don't remember the last time I had 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I know it has been since I was at least 4 or 5 months pregnant with them and now they are 13 months! It does eventually happen. [​IMG] I had to share.

2. twinmamaheidi

twinmamaheidi Well-Known Member

[​IMG] 2 mights in a row!!!! [​IMG] I don't remember the last time I had 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I know it has been since I was at least 4 or 5 months pregnant with them and now they are 13 months! It does eventually happen. [​IMG] I had to share.

3. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

I am so glad it has finally happen for you!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I can't imagine mine not sleeping through until then! Wow, many congrats to you!

YAY for sleep!

4. IbePam

IbePam Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Yeah for sleep!!!

5. Rebekahu

Rebekahu New Member

My twins are sixteen months and one of them still doesn't sleep through the night, all the time. we do have those precious nights that he does and they are to be cherished [​IMG]

6. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

Hooray and congrats! [​IMG]

I am so glad to hear that it's still possible at this stage -- we're still getting up once a night with Amy.

Alden

7. Amy A

Amy A Well-Known Member

Awesome! I hope it continues [​IMG] It took my guys a long time to sleep through the night (22 months) so I know how thankful you are when they finally do!!