They're Sleeping In The Wrong Cribs!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by betseeee, Apr 2, 2007.

1. betseeee

betseeee Well-Known Member

We went to Passover at my parents' house tonight, and the girls fell asleep on the way home. We had already jammied them in anticipation of this. My husband went upstairs first with Lilly, and I followed with Kate. When I got there, he had just set Lilly down...in Kate's crib!! :lol: Now I am curious to see how they sleep. If Lilly (my better sleeper) wakes up and Kate (my wake-up-and-come-to-mommy's-bed-er) sleeps through, we'll know that crib is haunted. :D :D

2. MichelleS

MichelleS Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see how the night goes. Let us know what happens! When my girls were in their toddler beds for a while they decided that they wanted to switch (actually Kelly decided that she wanted to). Kaitlyn, who always woke up, wound up sleeping through the night for two nights in a row and Kelly, who sleeps like a log, woke up. No hauntings here though. I think it's because one of the beds is on the wall by the bathroom and noise was waking her.

3. team_double.trouble

team_double.trouble Well-Known Member

oh interesting! lets us know how they go.

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hmm, interesting. Well how did they do???

5. 1girltwinboyz

1girltwinboyz Well-Known Member

Curious how it went too? My boys know which crib is theirs too and would not go to sleep in the other ones. :eek:

6. Mum2TwinBoys

Mum2TwinBoys Well-Known Member

Update us!! How did it go? My boys like to crawl into each others beds though they have never spent the night alone in the others bed, if they ar not in their bed they are with each other.

7. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My two love to switch cribs. They do it all the time.

8. betseeee

betseeee Well-Known Member

Sorry, I worked yesterday and didn't get to come back and update. It made no difference whatsoever. Lilly slept the night in Kate's crib, and Kate woke up around 1am in Lilly's crib, but wasn't any more upset than usual. When I went back in the morning to peek in on Lilly (still asleep), though, I was momentarily confused to find her not there! :eek: