Thinking of you Codie

Discussion in 'General' started by Brizzy_Twins, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

Thinking of you codie (Code), just read your status here.. sorry to hear you lost a dear friend. I am here for you like you have always been here for me.. and im sure all these lovely ladies at TS will agree with me. Sending hugs your way, and if you need to talk we are here for you :hug:

2. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Thanks Tamara, a dear friend of mine I went to school with hit a tree last night and her car was split into two, she died at the scene :( you read about these things happening but never expect it to happen to your friend :(

3. starmaker

starmaker Well-Known Member

:( Sorry to hear about your friend Codie :( Sending many :hug: your way. If there is anything, we are here for you :grouphug:

4. Brizzy_Twins

I agree with joyce. I'm Here for u babe. I am so sorry it is just heartbreaking. Sending lots of hugs ur way. :hug:

5. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, Code :grouphug:

6. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

so sorry for the loss of your friend Codie...its so hard to see such a young life cut short :hug:

7. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Oh Codie I am so very sorry. I am also here for you. You and all of her friends and family are in my thoughts and prayers.

8. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm sorry Codie. :(

9. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, Codie. :hug:

10. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, how awful!! :cry: I am so very sorry!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

11. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Thanks all, it is so horrible that words cannot describe how myself and all the family and friends of Jess feel, facebook is flooded with grief. At times like these I wish I still lived with my parents to give them a kiss on the head at night before going to bed, life is so precious and can be over in an instant :(

1 person likes this.
  12. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. :(

13. Brizzy_Twins

I know exactly what u mean, I'm feeling the same way about life and family, with my dad so sick and all. Times like These it's hard to know what to say or do but I want u to know ill always be here for you. It's ok to grieve sometimes it's the only way to get through it. I know it wouldnt make it any easier but she knew u loved her and now u have a gorgeous angel looking down on you and protecting you. One thing that always helps me is knowing that someday you will be together again :hug: we all love you Codie.

14. Tarin

Tarin Well-Known Member

My best friend was killed in a car accident when we were 19. It is so hard to deal with. I feel your pain. :hug: :hug:

15. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Tamara you really have such a beautiful soul!! :hug:

Tarin I am so sorry that you had to experince the loss of your best friend at that age!! :hug:

16. Brizzy_Twins

thanks codie, the least i can do is be there for you to try and make it a little easier if any. you are in my thoughts :hug:

17. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Codie, I am so sorry you have to experience this too. My best friend also, was killed in a bad car accident 1 month before I became pregnant with my twins. It was such a hard time. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

18. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: So sorry to hear that.