This Week's Appointments July 23-27

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by summerfun, Jul 23, 2012.

1. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

This is our weekly appointment thread for the week of July 23-27. Please reply here and let us know any appointments you have this week. Don't forget to come back and update us on how the appointment went. Good luck at all appointments. :)

2. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Had an OB check - BP was a little high, but not too bad. Platelet count went down more, so I have to have it checked again in a month. Good heartbeats, measuring 37.5 weeks, so not too much growth since the last appointment (37 2 weeks ago). Will be getting my tubes tied if I have a c-section. The doctor is on vacation next week, so the babies are on strict orders not to deliver!! LOL

Also had my first NST this afternoon - movements and heartbeats were good, but the midwife on call was concerned with a few mild contractions (which I did feel), so I had to drink 4 large cups of ice water and then they calmed down - I need to drink more water!!!

Next NST is next week and next appointment and ultrasound is 8/9 - doctor wants me to get to 36 weeks and then he feels anytime after that will be good.