This Week's Appointments March 26-30

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by summerfun, Mar 26, 2012.

1. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

This is our weekly appointment thread for the week of March 26-30. Please reply here and let us know any appointments you have this week. Don't forget to come back and update us on how the appointment went. Good luck at all appointments. :)

2. efaith

efaith Well-Known Member

I have a scan tomorrow (well, in a few hours - it's 5 a.m I can't sleep!) I'm 19 weeks now so hopefully find out what flavour we're having - and that everything is going well for growth and everything else!

3. Nella

Nella Active Member

I have an U/S this Thursday the 29, were finding out the sex of our MOMO twins and maybe a thin membrane lining to relief my anxiety I'll be 21 weeks on that day as well. Hopefully all the growth will be right on track as well... :D

4. efaith

efaith Well-Known Member

Had my scan this morning for my mono-di twins, growth is good, they're very similar in size, all relevant bits appear fine and they're girls! My 4 year old was disappointed that the scan couldn't tell if they have rainbow hair...

5. wvtwinmama

wvtwinmama Well-Known Member

Great news on the scan, Efaith!! Lol at rainbow hair. My 4 year old niece went to my 20 week level 2 ultrasound with me, and was totally bored after about 30 seconds when she realized that an ultrasound did not mean my belly would turn into a fishbowl and allow her to see and interact with the twins. ;-)

6. jnelan

jnelan Well-Known Member

I had my final appointment today before my scheduled c-section next Wednesday (that will be 38 weeks exactly). I met with the doctor who will be doing it and she's very nice and experienced and happens to be a high-risk OB, so I feel pretty good about it. She had me do a NST just to check on their movements but everything looked good. I told her I wanted an ultrasound before the surgery just to confirm that twin A is still breech, and she agreed that was a good idea.

I'm pretty tired and uncomfortable these days, but I hope the girls will stay in me another week!

Has anyone seen/heard anything from J-squared? I know her c-section was early last week and I've been hoping that everything went well!

7. Nella

Nella Active Member

Had my U/S this morning and they are GIRLS!! :D

And definitely mono mono twins, no membrane in between them :mellow: Their growth is going wonderful they are only 1 oz apart, and everything else is great with them so we're right on track.

Was referred to an high risk doctor for the rest of my pregnancy. Just staying positive and hoping the rest of the pregnancy will keep going good, and they come healthy.

8. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

Awesome Nella! Congrats on the good news!

9. j-squared

j-squared Well-Known Member

Jen: I hope your c-section goes well (or baby A flips!). They did an ultrasound before mine too but the babies were still feet down. I'll be checking in to see how it goes (although, if you are like me the first week will be very busy adjusting to two babies!).