This Week's Milestones Feb. 26-March 3

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by summerfun, Feb 28, 2012.

1. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

This is our weekly milestone thread for the week of Feb. 26-March 3. Please reply to this thread with any milestone you are reaching this week. WTG Ladies, you are doing great. :Clap:

2. wvtwinmama

wvtwinmama Well-Known Member

I am 24 weeks today! This has been a milestone I have looked forward to for a long time. Now, onto 28 weeks!! I will probably be on bed rest the remainder of this pregnancy, but that's okay, whatever these babies need!

3. jnelan

jnelan Well-Known Member

Congrats on getting to 24 weeks! I remember that was a big milestone for me too. I was traveling at the time and paranoid that something would happen when I was out of town. I will say that now that I'm in the 30s I'm a lot less worried. Good luck with your bedrest, and I hope the next few weeks pass quickly for you.

4. wvtwinmama

wvtwinmama Well-Known Member

Thanks, JenNH! Congrats to you on being in the 30s!! I really hope to make it there too!!! Good work.

5. j-squared

j-squared Well-Known Member

Congratulations on getting to 24 weeks! 28 weeks is the next big one and that's the one where I started to relax!

I will be 36 weeks on Saturday (March 3). Both babies are still breech and I really think unlikely to flip at this point. Sigh. My belly was measuring 47 cm yesterday... 47 weeks. eeek!