thoughts anyone?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by hampton4555, Dec 9, 2011.

1. hampton4555

hampton4555 Member

I promise, I am really trying not to freak out. BUT! Here's what's going on… 9.2 wk with MoDi's and have had the most awful debilitating nausea and fatigue ever. Today I pulled it together to go to my 10yr olds Xmas program where there was walking (in heels) and alternately carrying a 1yr old and a 3yr old. Once I came home I noticed that I had some lower back aching and very mild cramping without bleeding. So I took a 3hr nap and still had lower back pain but it seemed to be mainly just on my left side. Now, 6 hours later the back is better but I still feel funny in a light crampy way. My nausea has almost completely gone away once my back started hurting too.
    Im drinking fluids and taking it easy. My OB says if I bleed to come to the ER and maybe if I call on Monday they can get me in for a 'reassurance ultrasound'
    Just wanted to know if anyone else has gone through this. I know this could be bad but I'm hoping for the best because I already love them so much. I feel like Ive hit the pregnancy jackpot and know that I would never have another chance to have Identical twins ever again.

2. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

I had tons of cramping with the twins, it could be that you over did it, but I would also say it could be round ligament pain. I would continue drinking lots and try and get as much rest as you can with 3 little ones around.

3. emp59

emp59 Well-Known Member

I had bunches of cramping as well! I had a lot around 8 weeks (before I knew I was pregnant) and I legitimately thought I was going to start my period.

Drink lots and lots of water! It seems to help with multiple pregnancy symptoms!

4. hampton4555

hampton4555 Member

thanks for the reassurance. Im one of those NOW kind of people and have scheduled an ultrasound with one of those keepsake places here. For $80 they will US you for 15 min for peace of mind. Ill see them at noon. My biggest concern is just that I feel great today. No nausea or anything. What I'd give to be sick again! lol

5. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

I honestly think my twin pregnancy was the most stressful thing I have ever been through!! I didn't have a ton of problems, but just the everyday anticipation of "is everything all right with them" . Peace of mind is definitely worth whatever price! I was overjoyed at every single OB visit just to hear their heartbeats and know that they were okay.

6. hampton4555

hampton4555 Member

Ok. Babies are actually fine. They don't do transvaginal bc it's invasive but with a lot of patience we were FINALLY able to see both babies. HR 164 for A and 180 for B. Baby B was hopping up and down and A was laying down. Ill take it! I realize that this is going to be the most worry filled event of my life! So thankful! Grow babies grow!