Three year olds are so much fun

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Lydia, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Lydia

Lydia Well-Known Member

It's been a very long time since I've been here for a visit. Life has been busy. My twinkies are keeping me hopping. I just can't believe how much fun my kids are. They are three this coming Sunday and everything is so much easier now. They go to the potty themselves, want to dress themselves, play by themselves, eat by themselves... basically they are independent little creatures who love to act crazy, pretend to be silly things, and generally charm me with their chatter.
    I hope everyone else is having this much fun now;)
    For everyone having trouble with bedtime, potty training, and defiant behaviour, hang in there. It just keeps getting better. I spent months going through a bad spell with mine and it has finally all come together.

2 people like this.
  2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:yahoo: Glad everything is going well!!!

3. I've been scrolling through all of the topics in this group...my guys just turned 2. So far so good, I really couldn't ask for better little boys. I was begining to get scared as I read through some of these, and then I came upon this. I LOVE YOU! Thank you for giving me hope that my good little boys that I am enjoying so very much may stay good little boys, and that two's don't have to be terrible AND..that 3 is even better! :) I am feeling like 2 is a great age and enjoying the independance I am watching them gain. I'm glad to hear that it is still a good and positive thing at 3. Anyhow...just wanted to say a big thank you for posting this!

2 people like this.
  4. eagleswings216

eagleswings216 Well-Known Member

Ugh, 3 has been WORSE for us. My kids are so crazy, stubborn, and defiant these days - anything that's not their idea is a bad idea, and it's exhausting. I keep hoping it will get better, but not much so far. And they fight ALL.THE.TIME!!!!! :catfight: :wacko: