today is the day I delivered the twins

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by scrappycindy, Jun 7, 2012.

1. scrappycindy

scrappycindy Well-Known Member

And I'm still preggo! Unless something happens in the next 4 1/2 hours, and I have this baby, I'll be pregnant longer this time than I was with my girls. Horray!

2. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Doesn't it feel great?! WTG!

3. weegus

weegus Well-Known Member

That is awesome!! I was definitely relieved when I passed that milestone with this and my last pregnancy! Another 6 days and this will be my longest and first term pregnancy... though I have started to dilate... hope to make it another week!!! Way to go, mama!!! WOOHOO!!

4. marikaclare

marikaclare Well-Known Member

What great news and what an accomplishment! I'm full term today after have the boys at 27 weeks and no signs that she is coming anytime soon:) Congrats to all!

5. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

I already had a full term pregnancy and I didn't appreciate it nearly enough back then. You mamas rock!!

6. DblStuffOreo

DblStuffOreo Well-Known Member

Hooray to you! I will pass that same milestone tomorrow and TOTALLY know the joy you are feeling right now. Way to go momma - enjoy it this time around!