Todays U/S shows I'm having...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by belinda07, Jul 2, 2007.

1. belinda07

belinda07 Well-Known Member

Went for my 19 u/s today to check for abnormalites etc. Baby A on my right is a BOY!!! And he is fine. Baby B on my left had the umbilical cord between it's legs :excl: BUT the U/s tech said (after a bit of deliberation and prodding to get bub to move and searching for a doodle) that Baby B is a GIRL!! Double YAY!!! I'm having one of each!! Geez I hope she is right!!!
    My boy is measuring 2 days bigger than my girl but apparently this is fine - good even. :D

DH and I were/are ecstatic!!! It took a little while to sink in and when I got a minute alone I started bawling. LOL
    Just so happy!!! I have really popped out in the last couple of days, and am getting some stretching pain in my lower abdomen.

Hope you are all doing well! YAY for my B/G twins!! :yahoo:

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!!! :yahoo: We were so happy when we found out we were having one of each!!!

3. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

Congratulations on one of each! How exciting!!! :)

4. becky5

becky5 Guest

Congratulations!!

5. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

yay!!! We were thrilled to have b/g twins too!!

6. Jhstobe@earthlink.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

I am so excited for you! I also just found out that we are having one of each. Baby B is the boy and he Baby A is our girl. We couldn't be happier! Congratulations to you!

7. Stephanie1074

Stephanie1074 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what mine are!

8. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

That is so Exciting! I cannot wait to find out what we are having, it feels like it is forever away even though my dr said we should know sometime within the next month. Congratulations!!!

9. ladybenz

ladybenz Well-Known Member

Yay, congrats!!! That's what i am hoping for too! (first, healthy babies, second, one of each!)