Toddler mp3 Player

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Beth*J, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

Does any one have good suggestions for an mp3 player for toddlers? I'd like one that has volume I can control so they don't hurt their hearing with ear phones. I'd also like one simple enough for them to run. It would be great if it could play with or without headphones. I had planned to get this one http://www.sweetpeatoyco.com/, but they are apparently out of stock. I knew I should have ordered it when I first started looking at it. Any other ideas?

2. twinnerbee

twinnerbee Well-Known Member

We have two sweet pea players and love them - might be worth waiting for. My youngest just got a baby bidou as a gift but I haven't even opened it to try to put music on it yet - just for lack of time. It's really cute as is or you can slide it into one of the stuffed animals for music to cuddle with. I think by itself it would probably be as good as a sweet pea, just maybe not quite as rugged (ours have fallen a LOT!).

3. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

My DD has the fisher price kid tough MP3 player. It has a microphone and jack for headphones or you can play it without the headphones. I like it and so does she. She's dropped it a couple of times on the kitchen floor and it works great still.

4. lezlie72

lezlie72 Well-Known Member

Sweat peas are great. Sturdy and very easy to use. My DS puts it right on his ear so I love the volume control.