Travel potty (that you can pack in a suitcase)

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by firsttimer, Aug 29, 2008.

1. firsttimer

firsttimer Well-Known Member

I figured people in potty training forum wouldn't have as much experience as the 1-4. We are potty training with potty chairs. i have a folding seat to go over a regular toilet, but we are not ready for that. we are flying to the caribbean in a month and I was looking for something I can fold up that is an actual potty seat. i will need to pack it in an over head bag or suitcase. ANy suggestions?

Thanks

2. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I bought this folding potty. My girls never used it. The just go on the regular potty when out.
    Some of my friends use this travel potty and love it.

3. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

This is the best one ever:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NVZ8BW

The legs fold up, and it fits into that travel bag that they show. It's very sturdy to use....and, you lift the seat off and put a garbage bag in it....I also put maxi pads in the bag to soak up the urine, so it wasn't sloshing around. Then, just throw the bag out -- very easy.

My older one was trained by 27 months, and this seat has been a permanent fixture in the car since then! We even used it this past January on a road trip -- at age 4.

Invaluable. Can't say enough good things!

(I bought it at Babies R Us, but it's cheaper on Amazon.)

4. Mommyof3in05

Mommyof3in05 Well-Known Member

I bought this one from babies r us. I havent used it yet but it is in the car for the just in case moments.

5. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

We also have the Fisher Price one the pp linked above. We keep it in the car just in case. Our kids never used potty/seats chairs to train, we went straight to the regular toilet.

6. littletwinstars

littletwinstars Well-Known Member

We also have the Fisher-Price Potty On-the-Go potty chair. Like PP's it comes with its own carrying case. It's very easy to use and will fold up so that it is pretty flat. You don't have to buy special bags for it either.

7. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

We have this one and love it. It's a good size and still fits the girls when we are on road trips so it's gotten years of use. We also have a potette but have only used it once. It's just so tiny and not as steady as the potty above.